View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Bring Back Hidden Bars in LEAGUE MODE 

Poll ended at Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:12 pm
Yes 77%  77%  [ 17 ]
No 23%  23%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 22

Group 1 winner

Post Bring Back Hidden Bars in LEAGUE MODE
Bring Back The Hidden Bars

I have had some requests to bring back the Hidden Bars in League mode i am ok with this request but we will never have a poll on TTF Files these will never be brought back so we will have a Poll for bringing back just the bars aslong has this doesn't mean a restart Mark can do it after this season finished and before next season. Which will start February you will have just two choices yes to bring back No do not to bring them back Poll will ran for two weeks From date of this Poll.

Gray

Last edited by simpleminds on Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: Bring Back Hidden Bars in LEAGUE MODE
League players should post a comment to vote rather than use a poll. This is an important decision. Polls can be corrupted by fake accounts, non league players voting etc.

Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:15 pm
Group 3 winner

I just voted 'No' but I'm not sure, I mean does it matter? After all the league seems to be doing well in that even mediocre horses can win races, I know this from experience after trialling a couple of my horses properly.

Can't even remember what the secondary bars were apart from 'potential' or if they actually mattered.

Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:05 am
Group 1 winner

It doesn't bother me either way what is decided. You can figure out most of the hidden stats by playing the game, however this is easier to do for people who have played the game for a long time. And especially easier for those who played the game before the stats were added to the game

I voted yes as I think it has cost the league a few trainers and has made it harder for new trainers.

Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:59 am
Group 1 winner

I am not in favour, I think we are trying to paper the cracks in the league due to the games problems, Combined schedule, Ridiculous horse aging etc etc. these are the things that should be being fixed, not a plaster by bringing back bars.

Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:24 am
Group 3 winner

I voted no, I agree with Stu about having far bigger problems. Why would we change the most competitive Season for what happened in So6, it would go back to being a Top heavy league. I know some people hate what we got now but for me I love it because I can play a normal game. What's the old saying, life is like a box of chocs and u never know what u going to breed unlike so6.

Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:43 am
Handicapper

I voted no. The hidden bars make it more complicated than it needs to be for new players. I would guess that the people who want the bars back are old players who don't like trialing their horses.

Also I'd like some of my current horses to return next season, I'm not starting a new game and breeding new horses for it.

Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:48 pm
Group 1 winner

Dhughes wrote:
I voted no. The hidden bars make it more complicated than it needs to be for new players. I would guess that the people who want the bars back are old players who don't like trialing their horses.

Also I'd like some of my current horses to return next season, I'm not starting a new game and breeding new horses for it.

Restart won't be required for this change as checked with Mark in case people wanted the bars back. I would change my vote to no if a restart is required as I have plans to bring back a number of horses as well

Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:42 pm
Handicapper

The top players will still be top players whether the bars are shown or not.
So I vote yes as the more clarity there is for new players about horses traits the better.
Personally I'm not bothered either way.

Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:09 pm
Group 1 winner

I am a yes.

Would be a no if a restart was required.

Josh

Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:58 pm
Group 3 winner

What does everyone want to see?

Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:45 am
Group 2 winner

I voted yes, but not overly fussed. There are more important things to be fixed, as people have said. However, I don't see why that doesn't mean we can't do this too.

Personally think the bars aren't massively needed as you can estimate what they are from watching races, but I think it will definitely help new players trying to get into it without causing any advantage to anyone else

Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:39 pm
Group 3 winner

I voted YES.

Considering there are inconsistent results in breeding, inconsistent results in trials and inconsistent results in the Race Kit, it would be nice to at least know some actual attributes.
Personally i think hiding the bars was one step too far in trying to prevent the game TTF manipulation.
For me the attributes in the game added to my enjoyment and it now feels nurfed.

I understand and accept others have different opinions, different horses for courses, i guess. :)

Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:15 am
Group 1 winner

Jango wrote:
I voted YES.

Considering there are inconsistent results in breeding, inconsistent results in trials and inconsistent results in the Race Kit, it would be nice to at least know some actual attributes.

Nail on the head Jango,

"inconsistent results in breeding, inconsistent results in trials and inconsistent results in the Race Kit"

If you all believe that bringing these bars back will make the league game run any different then you all need your heads tested lol.

The problem is the GAME not the league, not the bars.

The requirement to run a combined game will turn most new players away as well as some older.

We should seriously be asking the developer what the hell is going on, not trying to change the league to adapt to a broken game.

Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:16 am
Group 1 winner

Bringing back the bars won't fix things, but it will make it easier for new players and is nicer for those who want to actually play the game with all the features.

Older players willing to watch races can easily figure out most of the hidden stats and breed these stats into their lines. This does not help newer players though.

Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next