View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Bring Back Hidden Bars in LEAGUE MODE 

Poll ended at Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:12 pm
Yes 77%  77%  [ 17 ]
No 23%  23%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 22

Group 1 winner

Post Re: Bring Back Hidden Bars in LEAGUE MODE
I have sent a e-mail to Mark about this topic any information i get i let you know or Mark will post it himself.

Gray

P.S i have requested him to let the bars be visible again if it means no RESTART as we can see the vote is going to be bring back the bars.

Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Ok, so the bars are coming back.

Can someone explain how that will change the method of approaching the game. I am currently using Paul's route, of yard sticks and trialing and at unraced 2 year olds.

Will it only really be the change whereby i will need to note down all of the stats and then based on a summation of stats choose the top horses and then trial them to see what makes the cut, or would i better trialing everything based on front page stats and then only use the background stats for some more targeted breeding?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Connor

Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:25 pm
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
I have sent a e-mail to Mark about this topic any information i get i let you know or Mark will post it himself.

Gray

P.S i have requested him to let the bars be visible again if it means no RESTART as we can see the vote is going to be bring back the bars.

So will we be able to use horses from "open" games previously played ? i.e non League mode

Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Anadin wrote:
simpleminds wrote:

Gray

So will we be able to use horses from "open" games previously played ? i.e non League mode

No Stu as they would be used while the ttf files was used i expect they would not load in the race kit and would be rejected.

Gray

Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
Anadin wrote:
simpleminds wrote:

Gray

No Stu as they would be used while the ttf files was used i expect they would not load in the race kit and would be rejected.

Gray

Doh!

Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:52 pm
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
I find it so funny that the people who hated the breeding in SO6 now want it back, sometimes u couldn't make these things up. Good luck to the people who play a flat only game, u'll have no chance to compete against the mighty( could say another word for it) combined game. So Mark could open the game up easily and yet he can't fix the problems the game and league has, Sorry Mark that is very poor.

Mark has fixed this in the latest patch. Horses running wide have been vastly improved, which is brilliant for in game and the league

4 and 5yos are now way more competitive in the ck. You may not notice much in game but in the ck they are way better. Mine who always finished last are now winning some trials and I don't have the best 4yos either. So a flat only game is viable for next season for those who only play the flat game

Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:15 am
Group 3 winner

leonvr wrote:
ghosty wrote:
I find it so funny that the people who hated the breeding in SO6 now want it back, sometimes u couldn't make these things up. Good luck to the people who play a flat only game, u'll have no chance to compete against the mighty( could say another word for it) combined game. So Mark could open the game up easily and yet he can't fix the problems the game and league has, Sorry Mark that is very poor.

Mark has fixed this in the latest patch. Horses running wide have been vastly improved, which is brilliant for in game and the league

4 and 5yos are now way more competitive in the ck. You may not notice much in game but in the ck they are way better. Mine who always finished last are now winning some trials and I don't have the best 4yos either. So a flat only game is viable for next season for those who only play the flat game

That's good news for everyone who wants to play only flat game.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Leon i just noticed something in my jumps game!!!!

Its either been flawed or its something wrong now because all my jump horses has the same speed and cruise bars

Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:01 pm
Group 1 winner

You probably bred from the same stallion a lot. My bars are different.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:06 pm
Group 1 winner

leonvr wrote:
You probably bred from the same stallion a lot. My bars are different.

No i had about 6 different games over jumps and all went different ways really early and over totally different distances. Is u game a jumps only or combined. I'll start my bertha up to see my flat games. My flat horses are all different.

My money is on Vinny having close to 100% in his sprinters sprint bar :D

To everyone get breeding because there is a massive amount of improvement to be had with these horses, u might be near the bottom now but u could soon reach the top with some good breeding. :D

Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Group 3 winner

Well these are my Two star Stayers :D Spot the monster :D
Dendera

The Mighty Coigach

Poor Old Dendera would get battered :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Bars are back.....almost worth finding a mobile signal and downloading the patch on hotspot. :)

Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:13 am
Group 1 winner

Ok so curiosity got the better of me. Quick 20min drive to civilisation, signal and patch downloaded.........and o my fecking god what an absolute shower of shite they are. Knew they would be bad but man are they bad. Visually my best horses are in a six season old combined game which now needs some extra attention.

Don’t care who you are or where you are in the league right now, league domination is just a couple of lucky game breeds away :)

Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:38 am
Group 1 winner

Guys who wants some Really Bad news!!!!

The game is messed up and it will need a restart , u can see the stats for the computer horses.

Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:51 pm
Group 1 winner

I cant see any stats for any horses but my own

Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next