View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Warning patch 53 visible sire stats 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Warning patch 53 visible sire stats
I think after 5 seasons of my new game my flat horses would be 5L in front of my league team apart from my stayers because I don't have any at this moment plus the best flat stallions are at the start of the game, josh is spot on with that.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:12 pm
Group 1 winner

I am with Leon i would drop out if Restart is ever brought in i have already restarted once when i lost my Sinn Script game and i not recovered from it yet has my Jumpers are still not good lucky enough my Flat horses are better and thank god for my stayers.

I am bringing back horses also has i play a slow game i rather have the stats shown than do a restart which i will pull out of the league i am not even going to buy a new game if it appears as i think we should be able by now use both SO& and the new \so8 if appears in the league 8) .

Gray

Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Hopefully the vote will go the way that a restart is not required, although not sure why that has even been suggested, I dont think adding 53 to 55 if that is what will happen would need a restart, would it Leon ?

We all just want everyone with the same hymn book and not pages missing for some or ways to add a few pages to others.

I hope your wrong John and the league becomes more competitive, only time will tell :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Cheltenham Competition advert time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for those who have already entered, those who haven't come on, follow the link....

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20285

Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:14 pm
Group 1 winner

Anadin wrote:
I dont think adding 53 to 55 if that is what will happen would need a restart, would it Leon ?

No a restart would not be required, and there is no vote or option for a restart at this stage. A restart I'm pretty sure will kill the league. It takes me a week to get through a season, and there quite a few others who take as long if not longer. If trainers surpass me by restarting fair play to them. I had a good run and am happy to bring a number of horses back next season.

A patch to put the bug back won't cause a restart.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:33 pm
Selling plater

Well I only play offline mode and do miss the ability to see Breeding Stallions 2nd Stats. It helps with info if you put their bloodlines into your breeding. Think Offline/solo play should be free to choose if these stats are viewable. Lucky for me I have a work around so still can obtain info, even if it does mean wasting a few minutes switching files. I changed computer last month so have a second game copy that isn't updated to latest patch. So just means copying save to old version at start of every new season to gain access to view new stallion stats. Hope this isn't possible for your league version or some people will continue to have a lasting advantage.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:08 pm
Handicapper

So is there no other way apart from a giving everyone back the stallion stats? Sort of takes away the whole chance aspect of the breeding and from us going from a really competitive league with rubbish horses still winning group 1s to everyone having monsters and under subscribed handicaps? I mean, I won’t complain as I might actually get winners as there’ll be no other horses in the handicaps :lol:

Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:13 pm
Group 1 winner

leonvr wrote:
Anadin wrote:
I dont think adding 53 to 55 if that is what will happen would need a restart, would it Leon ?

No a restart would not be required, and there is no vote or option for a restart at this stage. A restart I'm pretty sure will kill the league. It takes me a week to get through a season, and there quite a few others who take as long if not longer. If trainers surpass me by restarting fair play to them. I had a good run and am happy to bring a number of horses back next season.

A patch to put the bug back won't cause a restart.

It certainly will cant think of anything worse then a total reset

think leave it in but post on forum in detail what the glitch is so everyone knows the score
even future newcomers so its a level playing field

Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4