View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Warning patch 53 visible sire stats 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Warning patch 53 visible sire stats
Are we at week 13 yet.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:22 am
Group 2 winner

All your fault this John :lol: :lol: :lol:

I personally have no idea how you keep switching between patches, so no idea if you can, but surely that's the only way to take advantage of it? Can patch 53 not be made defunct in some way? So once you've patched 54, you can't go back to it

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:02 am
Group 1 winner

Jango wrote:

Well you tried. Maybe i can make the point more bluntly.

I know how to abuse the patch 53 exploit, i would be lying if i claimed otherwise. I doubt i am the only one that has the ability.

Yes Mark and I are aware of a number of exploits and Mark is looking at getting these fixed. If you continue to play patch 53 you run the risk of your game and horse db getting corrupted when the exploits are fixed.

If they can't be fixed we will have to revisit this and everyone can decide what is best

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:05 am
Group 1 winner

leonvr wrote:
Jango wrote:

Well you tried. Maybe i can make the point more bluntly.

I know how to abuse the patch 53 exploit, i would be lying if i claimed otherwise. I doubt i am the only one that has the ability.

Yes Mark and I are aware of a number of exploits and Mark is looking at getting these fixed. If you continue to play patch 53 you run the risk of your game and horse db getting corrupted when the exploits are fixed.

If they can't be fixed we will have to revisit this and everyone can decide what is best

Good stuff Leon :)

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:26 am
Group 1 winner

kniesh wrote:

I personally have no idea how you keep switching between patches, so no idea if you can, but surely that's the only way to take advantage of it? Can patch 53 not be made defunct in some way? So once you've patched 54, you can't go back to it

All to do with save games not patches, you could have two instances of 07, on a desktop & a laptop, keep one on 53, move the save to your updated version and export from there.

p.s I blame the 18 of you that voted "YES" :lol:

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:29 am
Handicapper

Anadin wrote:
kniesh wrote:

All to do with save games not patches, you could have two instances of 07, on a desktop & a laptop, keep one on 53, move the save to your updated version and export from there.

p.s I blame the 18 of you that voted "YES" :lol:

Total restart for everyone who voted yes, everyone who voted no can carry on with their games regardless :lol: :lol: We didn't want this drama!

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:01 am
Group 1 winner

I am still on patch 53 as I have no way of connecting my laptop to the internet to update it at home (PC is still in storage). I can take it to work or hotpot it somewhere in civilisation, but I need to know when words like corrupted database are being thrown around. I am not really playing right now and have not exported anything since this all began. I have bred one season on three game’s but they are still yearlings.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:57 am
Handicapper

Looks like I missed the whole patch business. Back from a few days away and updated this morning to latest patch so I missed the benefits of patch 53 lol!!

On another note since the bars have been revealed I have to say I thought my horses would be much better and have kind of lost the will to play the game. Do I start all over again to try and get some decent bars?

Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:03 pm
Group 1 winner

Mine are terrible also. The worst game is my NH which is without doubt my most successful so there is still stuff we cannot see in play. I am going to press on with what I have and try and improve the visual side as I go.

I do also have two relatively new games running so sort of have the best of both. One I will play just on bars for now and put the export and ck side down for a bit. Eventually I will compare them in the ck and decide.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:01 pm
Group 3 winner

dit74 wrote:
Looks like I missed the whole patch business. Back from a few days away and updated this morning to latest patch so I missed the benefits of patch 53 lol!!

On another note since the bars have been revealed I have to say I thought my horses would be much better and have kind of lost the will to play the game. Do I start all over again to try and get some decent bars?

I'd say yes, all the horses we bred were at best average. I think we all shocked by what we bred. We probably should have had a restart when the game got opened up, it wouldn't have taken long to go past what we bred. Vinny don't shoot the messenger, :lol:

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:03 pm
Group 1 winner

My bars especially NH are pretty similar to what I played with in SO7. I still go on ck performance over bars, although there are some I would like to improve

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:17 pm
Handicapper

Maybe we should consider a restart then all are starting off on a level playing field. Either way I think I will probably start a new game and see what happens although I’m much busier than last year with work so probably won’t reach the same success as this season on the league.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:36 pm
Group 1 winner

I ain't got the stomach for a restart. I don't have the time to play that many seasons, and am planning to return a number of horses. So won't be taking part if that happens. Probably find I won't be the only missing person if that happens

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:39 pm
Handicapper

Yeah I know what you mean. The thought of starting again doesn’t excite me but even though I voted to revea bars I have kind of lost interest now I can see them lol

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:50 pm
Group 1 winner

dit74 wrote:
Yeah I know what you mean. The thought of starting again doesn’t excite me but even though I voted to revea bars I have kind of lost interest now I can see them lol

You probably find you low stat horses are better than you think. There are still hidden stats we don't see. You just have to look at the legend builder to see that. And good bar horses doesn't normally mean good ck horses. You will probably find there are game horses around that can improve your stats. I managed to find some G3 winning mares that have some better bars I can breed into my lines

Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next