View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Questions from a potentially returning trainer 
Selling plater

Post Questions from a potentially returning trainer
Hi Guys, hope all are well, good to lots of familiar names on the league website.

I've missed a couple of seasons and have a few questions...

Does the issue of flat horses not developing the same as jumps / combined still exist? The last league I participated in it was almost impossible to compete with combined / jumps stables. The only anomaly to this seemed to be 2yo's. Has this been sorted?

Has the very strong draw bias been fixed at all? If you were in the wrong half of the draw on some tracks you didn't have a chance.

When is the next league planned for, I see this one is in the last weeks of the season.

Fri May 13, 2022 9:08 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Questions from a potentially returning trainer
NeedGlue? wrote:
Hi Guys, hope all are well, good to lots of familiar names on the league website.

I've missed a couple of seasons and have a few questions...

Does the issue of flat horses not developing the same as jumps / combined still exist? The last league I participated in it was almost impossible to compete with combined / jumps stables. The only anomaly to this seemed to be 2yo's. Has this been sorted?

Has the very strong draw bias been fixed at all? If you were in the wrong half of the draw on some tracks you didn't have a chance.

When is the next league planned for, I see this one is in the last weeks of the season.

Yes no combined game bias anymore, this has been fixed. 4yos are now the most dominant and you can get them in the flat game. The flat only trainers are winning most of the top races this season

To an extent. Horses will now move to the inside. It's better than it was but still not ideal. However unless we mod all the Australian and American tracks this will persist. Tracks with no draw bias like Longchamp and the 6 in the uk that have no draw bias, draw has a small affect. As seen in the latest Arc and most previosu Arc's actually. The problem is the courses with high draw bias. Ideally we need to mod Dubai and an American track to remove draw bias for some races. I would add York and Haydock to this as they shouldn't really have the draw bias they currently have. We could possibly do it in the off season

Probably in 3 months. However Gray would need to confirm this

Fri May 13, 2022 9:20 am
Selling plater

Much appreciated Leon, thanks.

With the flat / combined fix, do I need to restart a game to take effect? Or will breeding from existing horses work with the new offspring?

Fri May 13, 2022 9:23 am
Group 1 winner

You will find your 4yos are suddenly much better in the CK. The fix was a CK fix, bumping younger horses to be the same level if not better than older horses so your current ck horses may be better than you think

Fri May 13, 2022 9:27 am
Selling plater

Thanks. I'll retrial the good ones and see.

I forgot, can I transfer horses in league mode to start a new barn?

Fri May 13, 2022 10:01 am
Group 1 winner

NeedGlue? wrote:
Thanks. I'll retrial the good ones and see.

I forgot, can I transfer horses in league mode to start a new barn?

No transfer is not possible in league mode

Fri May 13, 2022 10:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]