View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hidden stats 
Handicapper

Post Hidden stats
Looking for comfirmation my laptop updated yesterday and wiped a saved flat game that id not long started so i started a new league mode flat game which when i got into i realised the hidden stats were all visible so i deleted and restarted again and same result.I also have a 20+ season jumps game on league mode which wasnt wiped but has since got the hidden stats availble unless i manually take them off on the settings screen which i have done for integritys sake.
My question is will uploaded horses i have or add be eligible for the next league or will they be refused even though im playing the games on the league mode as needed.
thanks to anybody that can help

Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:56 pm
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Hidden stats
The league format has changed now, you're allowed to see the stats that were hidden so it's fine to put them back. Also, incase you're unaware, you're now allowed to see game horse stats too. All you have to do is breed with them or buy one of their offspring. The horse you then ow, click to see their hidden stats, When on that page and that page only, you can click on the stallion top left or the Mare and it will show you their hidden stats also.

Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:54 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Hidden stats
brilliant thanks vinny appreciate the help il switch them on now then !!!

Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]