View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Super Happy !! 
Selling plater

Post Super Happy !!
Thank you everyone especially Stu, Martin, and Cherry for organizing this league, it really looked like it was dyeing but you guys managed to get it done .. hats off to you guys.

As the sole representative from ASIA, it was truly a joy looking forward to listening to Martin on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and its the first thing I do when I wake up. It's understandable to Martin's rant regarding the long races but this was done with 3 to 4 commentators in the past and it was always fun. It's not easy commentating on 40 to 60 races a day it surely becomes boring and these races are more fun with commentary. We all miss Dougie, such a natural he was. Well the future looks bleak unless something special happens else it's gonna be a repeat of this season or could get worse. Stu braved getting hospitalized and still ensured the season ran .. wow what a guy !!

I hope that at least starters orders 8 which is in development has a default multiplayer mirroring like the seasons we have had with commentary. The PC game I always go back to playing is the "Frankie Dettori Racing - Melbourne Cup Challenge".
It was fun winning the handicaps, but the same horses just seem to loose steam with they are put in G1 races .. why does that happen .. I just don't seem to figure that out !
Wish you all the best until we meet next season before Starters Orders 8 get launched !!!

Cheers,
Satyam

Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]