View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 Season 15 Trainers Post Race Discussion and Thoughts 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Season 15 Trainers Post Race Discussion and Thoughts
delmonty1964 wrote:
Thailand was amazing so stayed 3 more weeks ,,, you had so many winners on the flat
i am more scared of your hoses more so then leon and josh and that other guy mmm cant remember his name but green silks lol well done vinny i think the flat crown is yours again :D

Yeah in a 0-90 handicap watch out for me :lol: not quite Group standard yet, we shall see if there is a another 07 league season.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:30 am
Group 3 winner

Anadin wrote:
delmonty1964 wrote:
Thailand was amazing so stayed 3 more weeks ,,, you had so many winners on the flat
i am more scared of your hoses more so then leon and josh and that other guy mmm cant remember his name but green silks lol well done vinny i think the flat crown is yours again :D

Yeah in a 0-90 handicap watch out for me :lol: not quite Group standard yet, we shall see if there is a another 07 league season.

I hope there will be but it feels like we might be on our last legs. After what Grey said I'm not sure we'll have another season. Better enjoy while it's still here.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:20 pm
Group 3 winner

there must be 1 more season as i have the new full game touch and i can not see how the league will use this

Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:34 pm
Group 3 winner

delmonty1964 wrote:
there must be 1 more season as i have the new full game touch and i can not see how the league will use this

Does it have bars or just stars. :?

Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:17 pm
Group 3 winner

john
in auction you can see stars on horses
in stable you also see and see bars
i have looked but can not find a upload button in game ?
maybe me being stupid
the racing is good but same comms as last SP7
there must be 1 more league of SO7 as new game is far from being ready for the league well thats my thoughts anyway
in truth i do not the new game yet but i know i will when i get used to it

Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:10 pm
Handicapper

Great two days so far winning group 3 and group 2 races on the flat with my 2 year olds though my celebrations were muted with Matins comment at the end of the Gimcrack that this years 2 year olds are not a great bunch!!!! bubble burst hahaha
Thanks for all the work guys in putting the league together its really appreciated and well done to all the winners

Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:38 am
Group 1 winner

scrudley wrote:
Great two days so far winning group 3 and group 2 races on the flat with my 2 year olds though my celebrations were muted with Matins comment at the end of the Gimcrack that this years 2 year olds are not a great bunch!!!! bubble burst hahaha
Thanks for all the work guys in putting the league together its really appreciated and well done to all the winners

Typical Martin "humbug" Daniel, take no notice lol, but your small stable is very underestimated, so many horses rated 100+.

Ill be coming for Beatsville this week with Drama Llama :wink:

Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Handicapper

FANTASTIC DAY .......first grade 1 win over the jumps with National Guard really chuffed and totally baffled why i have suddenly found decent horses but certainly not complaiing !!!

thanks to all who make this league happen

Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:07 pm
Group 1 winner

Congrats on the win mate.

Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:48 am
Group 2 winner

Congrats mate, it's always a great feeling when you see your horses progress, always nicer with group/graded wins

Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:10 am
Group 3 winner

got to say fantastic week watching all races
martin white wizzard as a invisable z lol
jim that bottle of whisky is expensive
i do owe you this how about tesco own brand lol
well gone josh winning trainer at festival

vinny smashimg the flat
good to see new trainers winning
and obi wow great Group wins
great comms
great racing
must be another league of SO7
martin rise from the dead nhc flat race ... great comms

Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:59 pm
Handicapper

Cheers for the congrats guys added a group 1 flat today so getting used to this bigtime lark haha well done to all the winners and many thanks to all involved that makes the league happen

Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:05 pm
Group 1 winner

I've won a group one before years ago but not in the SO7 league. Nowadays when I enter a group race I believe I have at least a chance of placing. Winning? Not really. I won two group one's this week.

Livetorock won a weak running of the Moyglare Stud Stakes. There's like four group ones at 7f and 1m for 2yo's this week. One or two of those races will come up light. I picked the right one. Livetorock's trials for these races showed she did best at the Moyglare race. It pays to trial at the conditions if you have multiple options for your horse.

Iloverockandroll is the dam of Livetorock. Now I believed I had a shot of winning the Metropolitan on the dirt at Brooklyn USA. My stomping grounds. All I needed was a good post and an easy lead with that light weight. I got it all. She dug down and re-rallied in the final yards. You couldn't ask for a more thrilling finish. A great way to wind down the season and perhaps the league.

Thanks all for the congrats and of course the admins of the league for keeping this little thing running.

Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:27 pm
Group 1 winner

G1H with a native horse on low weight, always a smart entry. Congrats on both.

Delighted with my performace at the festival, and to think I nearly forgot to do my entries. This is why I trial at Cheltenham and only at Cheltenham :)

Especially pleasing to see The Shepard, always the pick from my two, frank her novice RSA form, by adding the gold cup a year later.

Josh

Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:15 am
Group 1 winner

Ive only just gone through the lot as been away and some great stuff as echoed above, Comms were excellent from all 3, Mart, Gray & Jim.

Obi & Daniel picking up Group wins, well done. There has been a rise of the lower trainers this tail end of season for sure, are we all finding that Juju at last ?

Martin is only 1 NH wins away from fourth place, which also must be highlighted.

Me, well I picked up a Cheltenham win, proper surprise, my NH stable although far advanced in seasons compared to my Flat save has tanked, that win was a game bred and my Smart 4yo Juv is from the flat save. Martin was right about the Juvenile, I am trying to keep its G1 unbeaten record in tact, learning from Jim's wise words "Pick your races" and he never trialled at Cheltenham very well, he'll be at Aintree this week.

My flat wins have slowed down, thanks to the handicapper, dirt and plenty run in Group races to see where they really are, winning handicaps can be a fortunate route to a win as can be down to simple things like a handicapper missing to raise a mark one week and we have all taken advantage of that and not "piped" up. :roll: as well as some "shite draws" on these flat courses that really should only have 10-12 runners at most to make it fair.

Not sure anyone can touch Vinny on the flat, this is worse than Scatter days :lol: :lol:

Josh has managed to pull away from Leon over the Cheltenham week and a 12 win advantage is going to be hard to reel in on the hunt over the last 3 weeks, but you never know.

Well done to all those that put the work in.

Ill be back to assist this week including comms, canny have all this northern twang going on, its like your tuned into Radio Ekky Thump (some wont know what this is) :lol:

Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next