View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Good luck guys! 
Group 1 winner

Post Good luck guys!
After feeling as though I started that horrid argument a week or so ago and saying I won't enter the league because I don't feel I have the horse power. I've just had 5 winners and about 7 other placed horses at the Festival!!! Typical, although my theory is that if I'm finally doing well now then by next season I'll need to call myself P.F.Nicholls and get set for world domination!! :lol:

Anyway good luck and I hope everyone's hard work pays off. Can I watch some of the races if I'm not part of it or will I have to wait until I join next season?

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 am
I 'm sure you can super beesy, although I wish you could have made it as you would be missed by me anyways girl, but you still can watch the replays, by the way super, why don't you register in TOM even if you don't want to go in it, you never know girl but you could have something in the fourth week when your allowed to upload 3 horses again, and sweety, don't go blaming yourself anymore for that "SO4 war 10" as that was going to happen anyways no matter who would have started the thread but please do register in TOM you don't even have to have a horse in the league to do that, I know I would have loved to have seen you there friend, and good luck with what ever you do.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:11 pm
Group 2 winner

I do hope you would change your mind and join us for some fun. Either way, the races are available to anyone to watch.

Cheers..

Colm

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:35 pm
Group 1 winner

Supercat win or lose just enter and what happens happens. Im sure we all expect a lot better than we will end up with so come on get them horses in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm
Hey westy, what did you use to float your team of horses to the track mate, a B Double, :lol: and I thought that you were going to enter no more then 1 may be 2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 pm
Group 1 winner

Hey westy, what did you use to float your team of horses to the track mate, a B Double, :lol: and I thought that you were going to enter no more then 1 may be 2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well as l wont have time to play game anymore for a while thought l would have an interest in every distance and thought by finishing 1 place above you at the back at the pack would give me great pleasure !!!!!! just kidding matey :D :D :D :D

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:03 pm
Group 1 winner

I have been very kind and with every horse put a brief description of what l expect

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:04 pm
Group 1 winner

Just between me you and these four walls mate, Im very much hoping for 2 of my horses in week 1 to run a top 5 finish!!!! But SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shock:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:08 pm
Handicapper

I say join, even if you don't expect much from joining, i don't have high hopes anymore to be honest barely done 3/4 seasons in the last 6 weeks or so hammered it whilst i was off work for 3 weeks and not played much since, dunno why i have my moments with this game can't get enough for awhile and then don't wanna play for awhile.

I've rushed my trialing/uploads to because i couldn't be bothered did it yesterday as i've been working since but couldn't be bothered trailing for US or NH but i probably will for the week 6 uploads? the point is i don't expect much this season but i still know how much i'll enjoy waiting to watch every race each week even if i'm losing every week.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 pm
Hey westy, I see you have a top 2yo in week 2 in there, so I thought I'd put one in just to keep your horse honest around the last corner me mate, I'll be drinking a stubby of beer watching your horse have the last fart just about the last half furlong or so, that's when I'll choke on me drop of lager with laughter while me pony goes sailing past yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:51 pm
3/4 of seasons killer, my god that's it killer I've beaten your horses mate, that is if your telling the truth not fibs of course :lol:

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:54 pm
Handicapper

I have completed about 34 seasons so might be able to win a few races but i hammered most of those seasons whilst i was off work just not played since really, i'm hoping my horses are good enough but i know i'll enjoy watching the races regardless, good luck at the races pal and everyone.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:13 am
Group 1 winner

Well JC we will see but if your the only horse to fly by me and place 2nd l will be throwing my paper high in the sky with joy :lol: Already entered for last few weeks over 1m2f that where my hopes really are matey :wink:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:19 am
To tell you the truth westy, I'd be happy to just be in it me mate, my horses are not that good although I have put in an effort into them, I'm only joking with you mate but it's nice to be with you after all those years, do you remember we both used to go into the chat room and chat for hours, they were the great times, tried to go into the jims chat room but it doesn't work, but mate I'm saying this sincerely now, good luck to you and to you killer, I would be happy just cheering a champion home be it your horse westy or yours killer, good luck to you both, my friends.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 pm
Handicapper

Good luck everyone, finished my trialing early this morning and happy with my crop of 25.

I have left messages on my horses so you know who the yard rate and don't rate incase you want to have a bet.

Thanks
Be Lucky

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next