View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 I wuz robbed - maybe?!! 
Handicapper

Post I wuz robbed - maybe?!!
Hi

Not sure if this is related to the viewing problems or not (I viewed without any issues).

If not "I WUZ ROBBED" - I have replayed this race a number of times and my horse Brisscola finishes 4th every time - NOT 8TH !!!

This would have been my highest placing and I'm not happy :evil:

Image[/img]

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:19 pm
Group 2 winner

Another player did get an issue where it showed they won, but actually finished 3rd. Trying turning off race particles, or turn on or off v-sync.

Hopefully that will display it correctly for you.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:24 pm
Handicapper

im in the blue and purple

dont want to change the settings - prefer it when my horses look like they are half decent instead of being crap!!

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 pm
Me thinks that she your horse that brisscola have caused an interference around the 1 & a half furlong mark, the jockeys of 5, 6 & 7 placing called for a "Protest" which was upheld to your bad luck after the race, there is a steward inquiry going on as we speak into the ride of your horses jockey that would have caused a very bad accident to occurr, I would have to say that he, your jockey will be facing the lessor offence in "Careless Riding", Hold on to your trousers untill the sirens goes, till then, we just got to wait for the result.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm
Handicapper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:39 pm
:lol: :lol: One of my horses hates the whip and I have gave racing instructions before I uploaded me horses into the league, so what do you think the jockey did!! he whipped the horses backside till it's black & blue if there is a thing, I glad you found the joke into the story pst, there is always week two me mate, don't be disheartened, the best thing about all this is were here trying to waste a wee bit of time from the real world and get to know each other too, good luck for week two me mate, I know I'll need it with my arsses :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]