View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 2:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Is League two in question, Colm?? 
Post Is League two in question, Colm??
Does that mean league two this year is in question of being abandoned as league one is taking a lot of the time from league two colm?
The reason I'm asking because if there is to be a league two, we have to prepare from now in order to be ready for the second league later in the year, if there is not going to be a second league later this year, I'd like to go back playing my standard game play and not waste time on this simple game I have going, so please colm if you can talk to the staff and come up with a decission so we all know what's going on I'd be much obliged.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 am
Handicapper

Post One comes before two :)
We have to finish season one before we can start season two JC :)

The issues with TOM are being sorted and I think we'll be ready to go soon. The ratings issue has been fixed and I think I've addressed the bug that's been in TOM the last couple of seasons with the horses' ages incrementing incorrectly.

Keep in mind that these issues tend to happen at the start of a season and especially with a new version of SO so we should have a much smoother transition if we go around again this year.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:39 am

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]