View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 League Week 2 is finally upon us 
Post League Week 2 is finally upon us
Who thinks their chances in week 2 is greater then week 1?

I am hoping my 2, 2yo babies have some sort of chance this week in the maiden races but I'm sure there is going to be better 2yo's then mine out there from other trainers so I would be happy to run a placing I hope.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 pm
Selling plater

Hopefully some of mine can do a little better in week 2. Had a few bad draws last week and am sure mine are better on grass than dirt but so will a lot of other trainers horses be too. Looking for a bit of luck with the draw and them to be held up a bit too. Hopefully can pinch a few winners :D

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:24 am
Handicapper

Judging from last week i really haven't a clue not expecting much anyways, and with the limit to races i'm not sure i'll manage anything in the handicaps if they're limiting number of runners and only the top 30 rated horses will make the cut i imagine it'kk be a very even match? and my horses need all the advantage they can get lol.

I hope i can grab some prize money though, i just really can't see it happening, i need to start playing again not pklayed since late Jan well apart from trialing for the league, been hooked on fifa 10 ultimate team.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]