View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 League & Export dates 
Group 1 winner

2800/1 JC gets Banned again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And matey l am joking :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:50 pm
Jason, jacob knows what I'm talking about, and if he makes that he's oblivious to what I'm saying, his cheap shots end here with me.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:52 pm
Truly JC, many apologies, it was just the other week I'm sure you were telling me how you lot had such a great sense of humour compared to us pommies and could take jokes all the time. Now I know that not to be the case, I shall issue a full retraction of previous comment and reserve my banter for those on the forum more able to take it in it's lighthearted intention.

My bad :cry:

Feel free to return to this gripping, informative and oh so useful conversation (I use the word lightly) I so rudely interrupted.

Well jacob, what do you class as a joke, lets see, call one mad, hated or unliked, you want to learn about joking or if I was you, I wouldn't lose my day job in a hurry, oh one other thing jacob, you picked the wrong thread to have a joke in, I'll leave it at that.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:58 pm
Selling plater

How is that for a joke?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Now this is a joke, you people aught to learn a few lines from this man, I like his style,

Come on westy me mate, I'll have 50,000 on that happening again, and if it did well, I say sey la vie, with a pocket full of make believe money. :wink:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 pm
Group 1 winner

2800/1 JC gets Banned again

I'll lay any bets, that way it's win win for me.

Quote:
jacob knows what I'm talking about, and if he makes that he's oblivious to what I'm saying, his cheap shots end here with me.

One man's banter is another mans cheap shots but I bow to your knowledge on what's classed as a cheap shop JC. If anyone would know....
As for what your talking about, I can only think of my comment about a 'second opinion' and if that was taken in a different manner to the way it was intended, I didn't know but I apologise if it was. I would suggest though you maybe think about adding the language of humour to the other 9 you already speak otherwise any thread with your involvement is the wrong thread to have a joke in.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:08 pm
Group 1 winner

mwesty1 wrote:

Now this is a joke, you people aught to learn a few lines from this man, I like his style,

Come on westy me mate, I'll have 50,000 on that happening again, and if it did well, I say sey la vie, with a pocket full of make believe money. :wink:

50,000 ACCEPTED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA 8)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:08 pm
I think Anadin hit a nerve :lol:

How is that for a joke?

I gather that you didn't read the whole thread did you Khali, but look I'm not going to go down hard on you because I have nothing against you, or know you nor do I want to know you, friend, so keep walking, your blocking my view

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:09 pm
Quote:
2800/1 JC gets Banned again

I'll lay any bets, that way it's win win for me.

Quote:
jacob knows what I'm talking about, and if he makes that he's oblivious to what I'm saying, his cheap shots end here with me.

One man's banter is another mans cheap shots but I bow to your knowledge on what's classed as a cheap shop JC. If anyone would know....
As for what your talking about, I can only think of my comment about a 'second opinion' and if that was taken in a different manner to the way it was intended, I didn't know but I apologise if it was. I would suggest though you maybe think about adding the language of humour to the other 9 you already speak otherwise any thread with your involvement is the wrong thread to have a joke in.

Have I ever had a cheap shot at you jacob?? No
Have I ever attacked anyone without them attacking me first?? No
it's called self defense is it not??
But I will say it again, I am not here to be liked, by you or any of the others that don't like me jacob, I'm here because I bought the game like everyone else, and it is your second cheap shot just don't make it three.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Lets move on. Listening to you go on is very boring.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm
Group 1 winner

It's called taking things way to seriously but now I know I must tread on eggshells around you, I shall keep my third strike until I need a good laugh.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:31 pm
Group 1 winner

hey lads lets just take 5 and put this down to a inappropiate comment from Anadin which was un called for!!! JC think Jacob defo didnt mean to offend you and would be nice if we just put this 1 to bed before it escalates and all agree to leave this be. :wink:

Can see why JC was annoyed with what Anadin said as that was past and should be left well alone.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.

Lets move on. Listening to you go on is very boring.

Did I call you to come in here and listen to me or get involved? No
So move on D.ck head I can't stomach you at the best of times do me a favour, please.... don't talk to me I have said this in the past to you, what can't you understand?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:33 pm
Quote:

It's called taking things way to seriously but now I know I must tread on eggshells around you, I shall keep my third strike until I need a good laugh.

Take it and I will clean the forum gutters with you.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:36 pm
hey lads lets just take 5 and put this down to a inappropiate comment from Anadin which was un called for!!! JC think Jacob defo didnt mean to offend you and would be nice if we just put this 1 to bed before it escalates and all agree to leave this be. :wink:

Can see why JC was annoyed with what Anadin said as that was past and should be left well alone.

Westy there isn't many I respect in here mate, but you would be high on my list, I have said my piece me mate, I'll move on because I respect you.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next