View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 League & Export dates 
Group 1 winner

inappropriate comment from Anadin which was un called for!!!

Which one was that ?????

I used the same self defense mechanism that JC professes too use. I started this post with a cry for help and in return JC suggests I am not who I say I am (inappropriate comment) ???

I then began, after taking JC's helpful comments on board, to trawl the various forums, I found an article about JC and as I am entitled to do, I chose to reply to JC's comments.

So I don't feel there is an "inappropriate comment from Anadin" and if there was,"un called for" it was not, after the comments from JC, re: medals, chests, mr no-bodys etc. etc.

Gee....I told the guy "enjoy your breakfast"

On that happy note...... lets just agree to disagree.....

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:51 pm
Selling plater

Can see why JC was annoyed with what Anadin said as that was past and should be left well alone.

Mate, you kiss too much arse. Anadin started the thread asking for help. Joke Central provoked Anadin. He asked for it!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:54 pm
Group 1 winner

Take it and I will clean the forum gutters with you.

See JC, you do have a sense of humour hidden in there somewhere as that's the funniest comment I've read on here yet.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Quote:
inappropriate comment from Anadin which was un called for!!!

Which one was that ?????

I used the same self defense mechanism that JC professes too use. I started this post with a cry for help and in return JC suggests I am not who I say I am (inappropriate comment) ???

I then began, after taking JC's helpful comments on board, to trawl the various forums, I found an article about JC and as I am entitled to do, I chose to reply to JC's comments.

So I don't feel there is an "inappropriate comment from Anadin" and if there was,"un called for" it was not, after the comments from JC, re: medals, chests, mr no-bodys etc. etc.

Gee....I told the guy "enjoy your breakfast"

On that happy note...... lets just agree to disagree.....

Why do you hide behind another username, only cowards do that, are you?
I could name 3 or 4 people that you could be but I won't, so if you had the courage you would be using your real username, but your a coward lol your not worth my time. :wink:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:20 pm
mwesty1 wrote:
Can see why JC was annoyed with what Anadin said as that was past and should be left well alone.

Mate, you kiss too much arse. Anadin started the thread asking for help. Joke Central provoked Anadin. He asked for it!

Walk away Khali and mind your own business, westy has done nothing to you for you to come up with your disgusting line towards him, now move on mate.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:24 pm
Group 1 winner

mwesty1 wrote:

Oi Khali you dick, arse kisser cus l want to try and stop the arguement that l could see was getting a little out of hand. Just pointing out both sides as you can see l did actually respond to Anadin post and cant see how by bringing up a sore subject from over 4 years ago helps towards this. People do change and suggest you need too before jumping in on posts and talking shit you BEEP prick.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:29 pm
Group 1 winner

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Selling plater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
I am pretty new to the forum as a member but I have been reading posts for over a year without registering. If I am honest I was put off by some of the stuff I seen.

Why does everyone fall out? We all have something in common and that is what we should be discussing.

Mate believe this was your post and you should take note of it as comments like arse kisser believe it or not makes people fall out!!!!!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 pm
Group 1 winner

..........I will assume (tho risky, as you know) you are the same JC Night, which was not so well thought of back in 2005 on such forums.....

This comment was uncalled for mate

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm
Group 1 winner

JC already addressed the comment Westy, there is absolutely no need to bring this back to the fore.

This forum needs to look at appointing some moderating staff quite evidently because folk on here can't hold fair and reasonable discussions.

I am glad I don't have people like this on my own forum because they wouldn't last a week. (That wasn't directed at you Mike, just a general comment).

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Just replying to Anadin question to me pal. No worries no offence taken :wink:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:51 pm
JC already addressed the comment Westy, there is absolutely no need to bring this back to the fore.

This forum needs to look at appointing some moderating staff quite evidently because folk on here can't hold fair and reasonable discussions.

I am glad I don't have people like this on my own forum because they wouldn't last a week. (That wasn't directed at you Mike, just a general comment).

I am sorry to disagree with you duke on the appointing of a moderator for this forum as no one in here is fit enough to be appointed, what I found in here is people befriending others and they go attacking others like a pack of a mob mentality, now the person that started this thread had one thing in mind and that is to start trouble, why did the others come in and take his side when what he was doing was wrong, I'm still trying to figure that one out but they know who he is, I say mark is doing a great job in here.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:03 pm
Group 1 winner

"Avatars on Internet forums serve the purpose of representing users and their actions, personalizing their contributions to the forum, and may represent different parts of their persona, beliefs, interests or social status in the forum"

I choose to use an Avatar because I can..... you choose to be rude, JC because you can....

Its great this freedom of choice stuff, is it not ? :)

Let's just leave it huh!

Your right mwesty1, people do change, but JC should of chose not to reply to my original post, if he cannot be civil.

A simple "best not get into the whole two forums debate" would of sufficed, not be accusatory, that I am part of a conspiracy to aggravate or annoy.

It is quite possible, I am, who I say I am, a newbie with an avatar.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:07 pm
Group 1 winner

JC, I don't understand what part of his initial post in this thread was to try and start trouble. From what I have read from the post copied below is this...[read below]

Anadin wrote:
Hey Guys

HELP!

I'm a newbie to S04 and would love to participate in the league's etc, but I have to be honest the two sets of forums are confusing to say the least...........

Cant we just keep league discussion based in YUKU (although a confusing format to navigate) & general S04 here at Strategic ?????

Exporting horses to the league is another minefield of posts, dotted here there and everywhere.....

Have I missed a post that explains everything in "laymans" terms ??? including when & where to export horses..

Anyhow would love to be pointed in the right direction, I am regd. on TOM etc......

THANKS for any useful help......

The guy has a point in regards to keeping the league discussion on the league forum which is on YUKU and has been for many seasons now. Not that I am overly impressed with the software but when threads are popping up on both boards it can become confusing, especially if you are new to the league side.

The question about exporting is another legitimate question, and different players have different ways of doing that at different times in their game year.

I don't really want to get into a debate about an issue I am not really that bothered about but I feel the initial posting when starting this thread was legitimatley asking for some advice/help from the more experienced guys that have been around for a while.

I may be wrong but I don't think I am.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I am sorry to disagree with you duke on the appointing of a moderator for this forum as no one in here is fit enough to be appointed, what I found in here is people befriending others and they go attacking others like a pack of a mob mentality, now the person that started this thread had one thing in mind and that is to start trouble, why did the others come in and take his side when what he was doing was wrong, I'm still trying to figure that one out but they know who he is, I say mark is doing a great job in here.

That is your opinion only JC, and whilst you are entitled to it I dont believe that statement you made to be correct.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next