View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 League & Export dates 
"Avatars on Internet forums serve the purpose of representing users and their actions, personalizing their contributions to the forum, and may represent different parts of their persona, beliefs, interests or social status in the forum"

I choose to use an Avatar because I can..... you choose to be rude, JC because you can....

Its great this freedom of choice stuff, is it not ? :)

Let's just leave it huh!

Your right mwesty1, people do change, but JC should of chose not to reply to my original post, if he cannot be civil.

A simple "best not get into the whole two forums debate" would of sufficed, not be accusatory, that I am part of a conspiracy to aggravate or annoy.

It is quite possible, I am, who I say I am, a newbie with an avatar.

You are a "COWARD" and nothing less, you chose to start trouble, and that does not make you intelligent. why don't you identify yourself by coming in here with your real username but you won't you coward.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:15 pm
JC Night wrote:
I am sorry to disagree with you duke on the appointing of a moderator for this forum as no one in here is fit enough to be appointed, what I found in here is people befriending others and they go attacking others like a pack of a mob mentality, now the person that started this thread had one thing in mind and that is to start trouble, why did the others come in and take his side when what he was doing was wrong, I'm still trying to figure that one out but they know who he is, I say mark is doing a great job in here.

That is your opinion only JC, and whilst you are entitled to it I dont believe that statement you made to be correct.

Ok duke, will you put your hand up for the job?
or lets see now how about jason lol? better still will pick weeble lol, your right duke lets agree to disagree on that one, that's all I got to say.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Ok duke, will you put your hand up for the job?
or lets see now how about jason lol? better still will pick weeble lol, your right duke lets agree to disagree on that one, that's all I got to say.

No. I am not the right man for the job, I have my own websites to run and that is plenty enough, plus a few recognised faces wouldn't last five minutes if I was put on moderating duty. :lol:

In regards to Jason that is upto him and has nothing whatsoever to do with myself, so don't know why you've brought his name back up. :? Maybe to try and get him to bite again? Who knows. :shock:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Bite again lol, obviously you did not read what he left on this thread earlier did you, it would be a good idea to stick to your forum duke, your right on that one, will leave it be.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:00 pm
Group 3 winner

You guys are hilarious, are all these arguments for real????
Its a forum for a game we all love, name calling, cheap shots at each other, do any of us/you actually know each other???
Come on guys, lets get on with discussing the game we love, get sharing some breeding tips so a novice newbie like me( just got a 3yo filly won the 3 guineas and both derbies, eng by 9 1/4 lengths and ire by 10 1/2 lengths, ck times are electric) can kick your asses in the league!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:10 pm
You guys are hilarious, are all these arguments for real????
Its a forum for a game we all love, name calling, cheap shots at each other, do any of us/you actually know each other???
Come on guys, lets get on with discussing the game we love, get sharing some breeding tips so a novice newbie like me( just got a 3yo filly won the 3 guineas and both derbies, eng by 9 1/4 lengths and ire by 10 1/2 lengths, ck times are electric) can kick your asses in the league!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God love you scotty there should be more like you in this forum, people like you make a good forum, now there is someone I would love to see moderate around here if mark wanted to go down that road, good on you scotty.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:15 pm
Group 3 winner

Its true tho matey, we dont know each other so why try to rile each other,
we all have one thing in common, our love for this game and the sport of nag racing, thats what we should be nattering about not dicking and pricking at each other!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:21 pm
Group 1 winner

Im really pissed that due to someone,s past being brought up (which to me should of been left in the past as this had been resolved) we have now lost a great player and friend on the forum and in the league.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 pm
Its true tho matey, we dont know each other so why try to rile each other,
we all have one thing in common, our love for this game and the sport of nag racing, thats what we should be nattering about not dicking and pricking at each other!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

agreed scotty never a truer word was said me mate.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:27 pm
Im really pissed that due to someone,s past being brought up (which to me should of been left in the past as this had been resolved) we have now lost a great player and friend on the forum and in the league.

Lets move on westy me mate.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:30 pm
Group 1 winner

just read this entire thread, its ridiculous. lets just play the game. as i said before JC has helped answer quite a few of my questions - and im a newbie haha.so have a few other guys as well so as scotty said lets try and discuss the game and the league!!

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4