View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 2:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 League & Export dates 
Group 1 winner

Post League & Export dates
Hey Guys

HELP!

I'm a newbie to S04 and would love to participate in the league's etc, but I have to be honest the two sets of forums are confusing to say the least...........

Cant we just keep league discussion based in YUKU (although a confusing format to navigate) & general S04 here at Strategic ?????

Exporting horses to the league is another minefield of posts, dotted here there and everywhere.....

Have I missed a post that explains everything in "laymans" terms ??? including when & where to export horses..

Anyhow would love to be pointed in the right direction, I am regd. on TOM etc......

THANKS for any useful help......

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:49 pm
ammmm.... lol, I just wonder, just who is trying to create trouble in a peaceful enviroment lol agh! it's easy to make a name and call oneself a newbie :wink:

PS. I have one suggestion for you newbie :lol: NH your way through the two forums that way peace is uppon us all, and two, it's the wrong forum to place this thread, ohh I forgot, your a newbie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Group 1 winner

:roll: I am sure you were a newbie one time.......

"Peaceful" would not be suggesting, that I would parade myself as someone that I am not......

You were right...... NH the forums throws up some interesting info..........I will assume (tho risky, as you know) you are the same JC Night, which was not so well thought of back in 2005 on such forums.....with a similar dislike of newbies.......

You take care now.........

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:08 pm
Group 1 winner

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 pm
Group 1 winner

im a newbie and he has been spot on with me so.....

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:37 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: League & Export dates
Anadin wrote:
Hey Guys

HELP!

I'm a newbie to S04 and would love to participate in the league's etc, but I have to be honest the two sets of forums are confusing to say the least...........

Cant we just keep league discussion based in YUKU (although a confusing format to navigate) & general S04 here at Strategic ?????

Exporting horses to the league is another minefield of posts, dotted here there and everywhere.....

Have I missed a post that explains everything in "laymans" terms ??? including when & where to export horses..

Anyhow would love to be pointed in the right direction, I am regd. on TOM etc......

THANKS for any useful help......

Mate there has been many discussions bout bringing it all to 1 forum but as everything in life mate some prefer this some prefer that, but im sure in the near future there will be something done pal

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:38 pm
:roll: I am sure you were a newbie one time.......

"Peaceful" would not be suggesting, that I would parade myself as someone that I am not......

You were right...... NH the forums throws up some interesting info..........I will assume (tho risky, as you know) you are the same JC Night, which was not so well thought of back in 2005 on such forums.....with a similar dislike of newbies.......

You take care now.........

Anyone that knew me back then would know I always helped newbies, you say that I am not so well thought of by whom may I ask, is it,
1- how would you know mr newbie unless you have been around for a long time,
2- by who am I not very well thought of,
3- a handful of people that I can count on my fingers that are "JEALOUS" of JC Night because he stands for what he believes in and so called people like you, and mind you unlike newbies like you never changed his username to fit in with the likes of you,
I am JC Night and proud to be who I am, let me ask you something, are you proud to be you Mr No Body?
What you think of me at the end of the day is your business and the friends that you hang around with, not mine, now NH back to your box Mr no Body and let peace be.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 pm
Group 1 winner

I trawled the SOPL forums as you so kindly suggested......... and found ..

http://gallopracerseries.yuku.com/topic/3713

"Leopards Don't Change Their Spots" .... Comes to mind.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm
I trawled the SOPL forums as you so kindly suggested......... and found ..

http://gallopracerseries.yuku.com/topic/3713

"Leopards Don't Change Their Spots" .... Comes to mind.

Clap...Clap...Clap... :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry but I had to laugh, So!...what do you want now, a Medal? or do I have to go looking for a chest to pin it on? :lol:

Mr no body, I am having my vegemite toast over here for brecky now really, I don't much give a two bit sh.t about who banned me back then or why, or even who you are for that matter, so that you don't lose sleep over all that sickness that you are carrying in your head, stop tormenting yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of dancing with you in the forum ring for a few rounds ok, now shooshhhhhhhhhhhh breakfast time for me and I like it quiet ok, :wink:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:11 pm
Group 1 winner

:wink:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 pm
¡Buen provecho!

:wink:

Bravo Mr munyook, I can speak 8 languages other then just english, :wink:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:23 pm
Group 1 winner

you are the same JC Night, which was not so well thought of back in 2005

He aint that well thought of now!!! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only kidding JC

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 pm
Quote:
you are the same JC Night, which was not so well thought of back in 2005

He aint that well thought of now!!! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only kidding JC

Truly jacob that is the second shot that you had at me in the name of "just kidding" if I was you, I wouldn't go for three and I promise you that I'm not kidding :wink:
and truly jacob what you think of me is irrelevant to me at any so called time, so if you don't mind keeping your cheap I'm just kidding shots to yourself otherwise you will have to face my cheap shots and that would be because you would have to have started it with me, Is that understood friend.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:44 pm
Group 1 winner

SOH bypass are two words that spring to mind. DB was trying to lighten the situation. Take some of the heat out of it because it could have turned nasty.

What you say is very ironic from what I have read..

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:47 pm
Group 1 winner

Truly JC, many apologies, it was just the other week I'm sure you were telling me how you lot had such a great sense of humour compared to us pommies and could take jokes all the time. Now I know that not to be the case, I shall issue a full retraction of previous comment and reserve my banter for those on the forum more able to take it in it's lighthearted intention.

My bad :cry:

Feel free to return to this gripping, informative and oh so useful conversation (I use the word lightly) I so rudely interrupted.

Last edited by Dancing Brave on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next