View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 previews 
Group 1 winner

Post previews
Hi everyone. I am going to have to cut back on my previews for the nhc a little bit. A few reasons for this really, the main one being its coming towards exam time for my masters degree so the 3 hours I take to do previews should go towards study. Also Colm posted asking for help with doing the commentaries and as I saw no response I thought I would help with the nhc ones as it is something I would probably find easier and more fun doing. Also Im sure you guys will agree that having commentaries for the races each week adds more to the enjoyment and realism of the races than two or three previews (in which i never pick the winner anyway). The other thing is that I'm trying my best to put in a large number of hours doing things for the league when I'm sure you can all see i am a newbie trainer who needs to dedicate time to improving my horses. I will still try to do previews in the format they were done last year if I can, but I would like to see some of the higher placed more experienced trainers do a few previews to send on to Steve's great newsletter.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]