View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 brushed under the carpet 
Group 1 winner

Post brushed under the carpet
as i expected this thread was locked but here is some food for thought of the 23 races G3 G2 G1 so far this season only 4 colts/stallions have won 7 fillies and 13 geldings but i guess this has been covered so lock this thread again as it seems no one wants to risk the wrath of the "elite league trainers" as i suppose its thier league as they've been here longer

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:11 pm
Group 1 winner

Just for the record - I created the UK fixture list and if I do the same next season I will be including colts only races including the Derby.
I think this will ensure trainers think twice about gelding. Obviously there will be other group one races open to geldings.

I am definitely open to new suggestions from any member of the league.

Thanks for your input.

Steve

Last edited by East Pier Whitby on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Listen mate. I dont want this to turn into an argument.

I have stopped gelding because like I said it was habit. My horses are still performing just as good. The two colts I entered ran just as good as my geldings. It doesnt bring improvement. FACT!

Wait until next season. You will feel pretty stupid when you see the table next season. There will be no geldings involved.

Jay

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:23 pm
Group 1 winner

No this is not the case at all. It has been proven that the only reason trainers do it is so they dont get a red dot before race day and cost them a race. The reason I locked it (me not being a top trainer) is its very boring keep going over the same thing. The question has been answered in detail before and there is no need to keep bringing this up. Also l believe it has been brought up by top trainers that if people want gelding stopped next season thats fine. If these are the only kind of posts that you are willing to post my friend then can l just suggest that you dont post at all.

Mike
Any problems my email mwesty1980@yahoo.com

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]