View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Next Upload Window. 
Group 1 winner

Post Next Upload Window.
I remember reading a little while ago it was in 3 weeks but I can't remember how long ago that was? Is it soon? I have a few horses I'm really excited about... :)

Fri May 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Group 2 winner

I think it opens when week 8 declarations close.

Fri May 07, 2010 3:48 pm
Group 1 winner

Fri May 07, 2010 5:19 pm
Group 1 winner

Saturday at Midnight week 8 noms close SC. 8)

Fri May 07, 2010 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Thanks, So I can upload some horses as of Sunday then?

Fri May 07, 2010 7:00 pm
Selling plater

Although i have not entered any horses this season, is it possible to upload a few in the window? or is the window only for current trainers in the league?... thats if the window is currently open?

Cheers.

Sun May 09, 2010 10:37 am
Group 1 winner

I am new in the SO4 league too. You will need to register with TOM which you can access using The Duke's link on his signature (he has posted a little further up on this topic) the manual is also there to give you all the info you'll need. Also a link to the official league forum with loads of information on it. The window, I was told yesterday, will be open until 15th May but it doesn't seem to be open yet...

Good Luck.

Sun May 09, 2010 10:52 am
Thats it open now ppl, just uploaded my first horse 8) gawnna get playin just now to find another couple before it closes

Mon May 10, 2010 9:59 am
Handicapper

Make sure you reset your horses before you upload them guys. To do so follow these steps:

1) Separate your horses into different folders based on what league you want to enter them into i.e UKRA, USRA, or NHC.

2) Copy the horses from any league (one league at a time) into the horses folder (the same folder they export into) and open the game.

3) Go into the 'Race Builder' from the main screen and select 'Horse Files' and you should see your horses there.

4) Click on any handicap rating and enter 989 and press enter, you'll see the handicaps are removed for all horses and so has their race history.

5) Again click on a handicap mark for any horse and, depending on the league you're entering those horses into, enter the following code and then press enter:

UKRA = 975 (resets all horse handicaps to 75)
USRA = 8 (resets all horse handicaps to 80)
NHC = 10 (resets all horse handicaps to 100)

6) Now you're ready to upload your horses, make sure when uploading you select the right gender i.e. filly, mare, colt, stallion, gelding.

Mon May 10, 2010 1:55 pm
Group 1 winner

Finally got 29 of mine uploaded! I decided I wouldn't aim them too high but I gave in and they're in everything from maidens to group races. Looking forward to seeing them trail in last. But I guess you can't win it if you aren't in it!

Mon May 10, 2010 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]