View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Issues with TOM 
Selling plater

Post Issues with TOM
Can somebody look at my USRA stable in TOM please.

I have a horse called MUJI who has been given a rating of 1000!! which would make it the best horse in the league despite its form figures of 000. I haven't been able to enter the horse into any races for a few weeks now. I only noticed that the rating was wrong when I tried to transfer a few horses over to the NHC.

Also could someone please explain why my horse FINE PARTICLE appears in the line-up for the Triple Bend - Race 7 Week 8 but then does not actually run in the race. It says that the handicap rating was too high but it appears to have a lower rating than other horses that stayed in the race. Maybe I have just misunderstood how the system works if someone could explain that would be really useful for future reference.

My Trainer name is Kevin Hargreaves and my log-in name is Greaver if you need this information.

Many thanks in advance for the help.

Fri May 14, 2010 10:01 am
Group 1 winner

Have changed your horses rating to 100

Simple typo error I think

Not sure about your other question - found that a bit puzzling too maybe Colm could throw some light on it.

Regards

Steve

Fri May 14, 2010 10:48 am
Selling plater

By the way fantastic work on the newsletter I really enjoyed the write up about my first winner of the season, it seems to have inspired the yard as I managed a win in the Moores Million series as well this week!

Fri May 14, 2010 10:56 am
Group 2 winner

You're right to point that out. Your horse should have run. it was a genuine mistake on our part. After investigating it, I can see two more horse affected by this.

Apologies to all involved.

Colm

Fri May 14, 2010 11:21 am
Selling plater

Many thanks for the swift and honest reply.

Don't worry we are all human :D my horse wouldn't have won anyway, just glad that I haven't misunderstood the whole system.

Thanks as always for all the hard work and time you and others put in to make the league so great.

Best wishes

Kevin

Fri May 14, 2010 11:39 am
Group 1 winner

Hi just want to say I hope it wasn't me who messed up your horses' rating. I think week 7 was my first week but even so I checked and re-checked each and every mark I changed. Anyway I hope it wasn't but if it was my typo then I'm very sorry, glad you got it sorted. :)

Fri May 14, 2010 3:46 pm
Group 1 winner

Probably me - week four sounds like my week

Anyway no worries sorted now.

Steve

Fri May 14, 2010 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]