View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 League cheats/rule breaking etc. 
Site Admin

Post League cheats/rule breaking etc.
Regarding possible league cheats or infringing of rules.

I have just deleted a thread relating to possible cheats and rule bending. The reason for this is that the issues have not yet fully been discussed so now is not the time for a public airing.

There are discussions ongoing regarding improving security to avoid problems that have cropped up in the past. Currently the guys who run the league are going through all this and the current issues so as someone said now is not the time discuss any perceived cheats or tactics others have used until the facts are fully clear. Once they can clarify what has happened and how it infringes the rules and what they plan to do about it (in terms of penalizing anyone believed to have done wrong) then that will be the time to talk about it.

I am aware changes need to be made to the software (if for no other reason to put peoples minds at rest that no-one is cheating). There are a number of options and I'm looking at these at the moment.

So please hold off discussing this until we can be clear on what has happened and what is going to be done.

Thanks.

Mark

Fri May 21, 2010 11:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]