View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 New President 
Group 1 winner

No decision has been made yet mate but it will be Jim with the aid of Colms advice and other staff members, but will ultimately be Jims decision. The last post that was made said he was trying to get Colm back pal. It might take time to make a decision but l feel its best to take time now and get it right rather than rush things and end up here again in a couple of months

Tue May 25, 2010 8:35 pm
Group 1 winner

Cheers WESTY, cleared that straight up for me thanks mate just nice to know whats going on im sure others are interested to.

Tue May 25, 2010 8:39 pm
Selling plater

Yes thats ok mate just drop me an email to confirm some details buddy
mwesty1980@yahoo.com

And what details do you want to confirm mwesty1?
Ask away in here I don't have a habit of emailing people that I don't know sorry so ask away if you want to know something, I find what your asking of me is irrelevant,
I can say my first name is mick, I am from australia, a suburb called Laparooze in sydney, and it's 40% aboriginals in population although I am anglo saxon, but the fishing is good of the rocks when the tide is up, great snapper, that is a silver flat fish with a pinky head I do a lot of that in my spare time, age near 60 years old, and been married to a lovely woman for the last 34 years, did I miss anything? oh! and years ago I did want to become a doctor in medicine but it didn't work out as my theory didn't make sense to the tutoring professor at the time he thought 1 year was all I was going to get in med. as my theory was if you have an infected kidneys, pull the two out, what was to happen next you worry about that when it happened lol so I had a better chance getting a job in a funeral parlor that way I couldn't do much damage, thats according to tutoring professor, and anyway what does he know, I thought I would have been a great doctor, sorry if I rambled on a bit I won't do that again as you know all about me now.

Wed May 26, 2010 1:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8