View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 To help the league community 
Group 1 winner

Post To help the league community
Im terrible with names just forget all the time there are so many, I know some dont mind being called by first names rather then USER ID so id like to make this page so all can address by first name if they like. Simply post User Id and first name and ill add it to the list. Feels a bit more friendly when on first name basis i think but up to you.

HACKETT - ADAM

Tue May 25, 2010 8:36 pm
Group 1 winner

Tue May 25, 2010 9:08 pm
Handicapper

Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 pm
Group 1 winner

Tue May 25, 2010 9:44 pm
Group 1 winner

its not frank its MUD.... :lol:

Impressive.

Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Tue May 25, 2010 10:09 pm
Group 1 winner

Good a bit of banter! great, but not when its at my expense :oops: but i dont care lets carry on now then shall we serious like, how can we bring this community together i notice to many people using different forums would one forum for league only not be best instead of split in two? How many trainers play without even posting and who can blame them with the way things are. JPB first post from you in a while and you were always one of the main posters good to see that mate go easy on me you lot im just trying to kick things off is all!

Wed May 26, 2010 5:59 pm
Group 1 winner

We are only messing bud. How are you anyway Adam? How is the game coming along?

One League forum is a must for me. I know Yuku is tough to navigate but if you dont try you will never learn. Simples.

I am sure Mark won't mind me saying this but close the league section on this forum and all use Yuku. We all need to be in one place. All this double posting isn't helping the situation.

Wed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm
Group 1 winner

I am sure Mark won't mind me saying this but close the league section on this forum and all use Yuku. We all need to be in one place. All this double posting isn't helping the situation.

Agree to this Yuku for all league talk, i gave up posting on Yuku always seemed like no one was about, more people were using here as it is easier to navigate but Yuku is fine when you get the hang of it!

Ive been good JPB thanks for asking not played game much been busy moving home, waiting for sky to reconnect me to the internet seemed to take forever but came back to find things had gone a bit bad for the league, hope all can come together to get things going again with all trainers participating and i mean all, no reason now why any should be left out now with set of rules for dealing with these situations, anyways how was you doing mate didnt have the best of starts if i remember but hope the upload window gave you a few monsters to play with after all i backed you for winning trainer.

Oh i forgot Frank was it not, would that be followed by spencer by any chance? :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 8:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Good to hear you are well. Yeah I am ok mate, getting by.

My start to the league wasnt that good but was going through what you are now moving house etc. so game time was limited. I think I only uploaded 12 to start with. The start of your game is the most important and mine was rushed which is the worse thing you can do.

Hope to see the league resume soon. The future of the league is good. This bad patch is JUST what the league needed IMO.

You shouldnt have backed me for winning trainer. You're a favourite backer? LOL. I told everyone close not to back me. I thought my odds on Crazyboy were tasty but looks like ESAgent is hot favourite now.

Wed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Fav backer when it comes to the league only, I think i did bet on you before you came out and told us not to but i wasnt to know that. I like a gamble betfair is never off my machine, prefer to lay horses now rather then backing them, trying to get into NH so i can join that league next year but only really know the big races but will give it a go i think its good fun!

Thu May 27, 2010 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]