View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Hung Parliament? 
Group 1 winner

Im pretty sure Jim is West Coast which means he will be in bed about now, and demanding and rushing IMO is not the way. I feel to take time over this decision is vital and as a potential candidate for President this is just another reason against you mate. Big decisions are not meant to be rushed to please others and not rush it at all. Why rush and get it wrong and be back here in a few months when an extra week could secure the league for a long time? Rash decisions get you nowhere IMO

Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm
Group 1 winner

To be honest, if the season is to finish then Hemz, as VP, should take over the reins at least until that is completed.

Thu May 27, 2010 10:27 pm
Group 1 winner

This is the reason why Steve you should never be considered for such important roles as League President.

You have once again shown your childish side and it isn't helping anyone. I appreciate this may have been done in jest but Jim will do what is best for the league and when the time is right it will be announced. Rushing the situation wont get us to where we want to be any quicker.

Thu May 27, 2010 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

To think I said sorry to you steve for some of the comments I made about you putting yourself forward for the role of president, It is now very clear your not the man for the job.

Fri May 28, 2010 7:36 am
Group 1 winner

I don't like the fact that it has gone very quiet from those at the head of affairs. I dislike this about the league, for all we know Jim could have already appointed a president and be making final adjustments to how things will work. Everything must be done in the public domain in the future so that we prevent things like this and so there isn't such a shock when someone is banned etc.

Things have gone eerily quiet around here...

Fri May 28, 2010 8:11 am
Handicapper

There will be no shock from me when someone is banned in the future!

Fri May 28, 2010 8:40 am
Group 1 winner

it has gone quiet yes, and it is frustrating, but im sure that this will be sorted over the weekend. If it did continue on into next week without any developments then i would think its going a bit too far. especially when we have a vice president saying he will finish off this season, and the other candidate saying that to finish this season it would be best to let the vp get on with it - it seems a no brainer for me , but just gotta wait and see what happens.

as for steve, the first post which stated the time and then said jim had one hour to make his decision - this post removed any chance he had. even if jim had chosen steve and read that he would of changed his mind. If he thought he was more frustrated than the rest of us he was wrong. it was possibly the most childish thing i have seen on a gaming forum, definitly on this forum anyway. and he can stick his schedule up his ****.

Fri May 28, 2010 9:11 am
Handicapper

Please boys no big arguements.....everyone is frustrated but patience is a virtue...At least the void period gives you all time to hex edit and interbreed. :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 9:26 am
Group 1 winner

yeah colin i dont want another argument to start either. im not trying to start one as i dont like arguing, there is no point in it. im just saying that this thread was very childish e.g. 25 minutes mr cougar, tick tock. Not the kind of attitude that is gunna help in any way at all, and definitly not the way to go on when going for the president role.

Fri May 28, 2010 1:21 pm
Group 3 winner

as colin said "patience is a virtue", your last post showed your frustration a little too much......
That is the kind of outburst at the end to provoke a reaction, don't think it was intended that way, if steve wants to be childish then let him get on with it, let the rest of us remain level headed and open minded to the ideas that jim puts forward to us, even if we are all chomping at the bit to get back to the races!!! :D

Fri May 28, 2010 1:34 pm
Group 1 winner

scotty mate yeh im frustrated but please everyone know that my outburst and comments are not directed at jim and the top dogs in the league - it was aimed at steve - 11 people voted for him, and i did until i realised hemz wanted to do it. My post was only intended to show how ridiculous this thread was and how childish and un-president like he was being. sorry if it came across in the wrong way everyone - i was just annoyed by this thread thats all.

Fri May 28, 2010 1:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3