View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 How to play online 
Group 3 winner

Post How to play online
Hi,

I've been trying to work out this online league for a while and can't figure how to play personally...

How do I put my horses on to the online system?

All help is greatly recieved and I thank you in advance.

Many Thanks

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 pm
the first thing you need to do is to register in TOM, the address for that is :- http://www.sopl.info/sopl/tom10/main.php
as we had a change of league president and staff are being worked out for the league, there has been a short delay until they work things out, I think that there is a window in week 12 where people can upload their horses into TOM that is the above address I have given you, hopefully you know how to use the CK in your game because thats what you need to do before you upload your horses into TOM but I am not to sure what's the rating should be before you upload your horses as you need to change your horses ratings before you upload them, hopefully someone from staff will add something more in here for you to do with the finer details.
If you have anymore question about any other thing that you are not to sure about please don't hesitate to post in this thread and I am sure someone will help you out as all the people on here are helpful.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 pm
Group 3 winner

Thanks for your reply. I've now registered and i'll wait till some staff help me through drafting my horses in as I didn't understand the CK bit, to be honest, i've never heard it mentioned on here before - but as I said i'll wait till staff help me through this part.

Thanks again for your reply though

Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:45 pm
Group 1 winner

There is A LOT of information on this forum and in the General Discussion forum. You could try scrolling through the threads, you might learn some extra tips in the process. Or using the Search facility at the top of the page.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:03 am
Group 1 winner

Hi gherk, do you know how to export horses from the game to your computer? The little E button on the horse screen will export it to here:

C:\ProgramData\starters orders 4\exports\horses

On vista.

Any horses in that file can then be accessed from the construction kit and raced against each other. Those files are also uploaded to TOM (button not currently available) to compete online.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:53 pm
Group 3 winner

CK = Construction Kit = Race Builder - a place you can race your own exported horses against each other.

CK is the old game term and confused me for a long time too.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]