View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Attention Rich 
Why we're the old staff irreplaceable? Is downloading a few files and running a virtual race to much for other people to manage?

So what your saying is a current staff member has not even been contacted with any information whatsoever? And your not surprised about it? That i do find strange.

So i ask, what went down for everybody to fall out and not to talk to each other and do we really want these childish people running the league for us?

Why dont we do it ourselves?

No jackdaw that's enough of this start our own league talk, the last thing the league needs at the moment is in fighting so please lets just have some level headed talks rather then just loose talking.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 pm
Handicapper

jackdaw wrote:
Why we're the old staff irreplaceable? Is downloading a few files and running a virtual race to much for other people to manage?

So what your saying is a current staff member has not even been contacted with any information whatsoever? And your not surprised about it? That i do find strange.

So i ask, what went down for everybody to fall out and not to talk to each other and do we really want these childish people running the league for us?

Why dont we do it ourselves?

No jackdaw that's enough of this start our own league talk, the last thing the league needs at the moment is in fighting so please lets just have some level headed talks rather then just loose talking.

Im not trying to start in-fighting JC, i just want to move forward, old league, new league it doesn't really matter, lets just get things going again

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 pm
Selling plater

People are getting restless i think our president should respond.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 pm
Im not trying to start in-fighting JC, i just want to move forward, old league, new league it doesn't really matter, lets just get things going again

I know your frustrated mate, but I have already asked mark not long ago about starting a new league and the answer is no, this league is going to continue but only god knows what the problem is at the moment, I do wish that they keep us all informed so we know what to do with our games at home, you see I have been deleting game after game not knowing where I stand with the league, so I do understand your frustration, but this is the time that we have to talk like adults and be patient.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 pm
Selling plater

have already asked mark not long ago about starting a new league and the answer is no

Did he give you a reason why? Having only one league seems a bit anal to me.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 pm
Did he give you a reason why? Having only one league seems a bit anal to me.

I think I was in trouble at the time dicey so I don't think it was the right time to ask him as I was in his bad.....books :lol: :lol: :lol: , but I do think he has his reasons why and he would know just what's going on mate, I do believe the league has nothing to do with mark, a president has been appointed and he is in charge of the league and he is our leader I believe, unfortunately he isn't any good on the communication side of things when it comes to himself and his flock mate.

Rich...........................tell me anything and take me no where, I will believe you and I promise I won't suicide :oops:

Joking joking I can hear the RPG'S coming my way JC ducks and dives behind the great old tree that stood in the forum for a long time, boy just missed me darry air, oops in coming......................and I'm out of here, here dicey you can have me water gun, be careful me mate, it's loaded. :? :shock:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 pm
Group 1 winner

it is frustrating i admit. i have volunteered for nhc roles and can also try and take on a uk role as well if needed until the end of this season

i also thought the security issue was going to be resolved for the start of the next season. the league hasnt got that long left for this season so getting to the end of it could have been the way. on the other hand however, it is good for the league that security measures are being put in place to ensure that no future cheating takes place.

its been a long time since the league went on hold, i know its hard but maybe if rich could just give us an estimate on how much longer it will be or a bit of info on the stage he is at in the process of getting restarted

Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:13 am
Site Admin

I agree that news on this is overdue. I'll email those concerned.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:33 am
Handicapper

The league at the moment reminds me of the french national team!
Need i say anymore

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 am
Handicapper

The league at the moment reminds me of the french national team!
Need i say anymore

Your not far wrong mate, it seems there's to many ego's in the way, i mean this Anubsrich bloke was made president, then not a single word from him regarding the league. And its not like hes not been on the forum as hes been busy posting in the Real Racing Section.

All we want to know is WHAT IS GOING ON and if you've bitten off more than you can chew, then spit it out and let us pick it up and carry on with OUR LEAGUE.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:09 am
Group 1 winner

Listen guys, Rich is not one of the guys ive talked to much since ive started playing the game so dont really kno him at all. but remember that the decision for him to be president was made by Jim and also Colm will of had his say , so you have got to trust that they would not have installed Rich if they thought he was wouldnt take it seriously and wouldnt put the effort in. So im confident all is being done to try and get the league going again, and all that is needed in my opinion is more frequent updates. I think we all thought when a new president was installed that the league would be up and running quickly again

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:19 am
I say we all have to calm down a wee bit and be level headed in here, we all should not be blaming Rich without knowing his side of the story or what is really going on, I say that we have a President and his name is rich, and I support him whole heartedly so should all of you guys, and jackdaw, you want to calm down a wee bit me mate, the last thing we all need is what caused all this in the first place, so I say give the poor person a chance and stand behind him, so come on rather then all of us keep whinging about what is going on, would someone open a new thread so people can volunteer their time towards not helping out in the league, but giving a good 4 hours of their day towards the league, I myself am willing to give 5 hours a day 7 days a week because if everyone keeps coming up with an hour here and there or 3 hours a week it's not going to do it in the long run, this league is ours for the long run and it's up to us all to look after it, so come on guys what do you say, all we need is westy now to open a thread up of that kind

Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:32 pm
Group 1 winner

The league is looking to begin asap, the trouble is with getting reliable people in the right position to volunteer their time (of which a lot is expected on their weekends). If anyone is happy to offer their time please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Please bear with things while we try and get it sorted. Carry on playing, any changes to horse files will only affect next season (many months down the line) and you won't need to start a new game as I read it.

edit: USRA and NHC are sorted by the way, just waiting on UKRA (the bulk of the work I'm afraid).

Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:48 pm
Group 1 winner

Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 pm
Group 1 winner

Existing staff to confirm whether they are still prepared to give their time. Once we know that we can open the floor to you keen folk who are kind enough to give up some time! :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2