View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Attention Rich 
Post Attention Rich
Hi Rich,

Could you please fill us all in on something to do with the league mate, we all need to know what to do in our games for now and for a future league, it would be much appreciated Rich,
thanks in advance.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:47 am
Selling plater

Can you also tell us what you are going to do about the dodgy horses and trainers that caused all this nonsense.

Cheers

Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:56 pm
I would also like to know just why no one on this forum is getting answers to their very important questions from the new President or staff, I mean did they forget just who makes the league complete, if it wasn't for the members, this has gone on for to long now I really didn't want to say anything but this is ridiculous, I sure do miss Colm and the old staff in times like these, it would be easier to tell us all rather then keep it behind closed doors after all league members have the rights to know what's going on, don't you think so Rich? :roll:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 pm
Group 1 winner

I have asked the same on Yuku the (home of the league) and no answer that was days ago!

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:54 pm
Handicapper

The leagues dead, no one will respond because there is no one interested in the workload thats involved from week to week.

Unless we all sign up with a registration fee then the league won't start, you cant expect those to be doing all this work for free.

I admit the customer feedback is pretty pathetic.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 pm
The leagues dead, no one will respond because there is no one interested in the workload thats involved from week to week.

Unless we all sign up with a registration fee then the league won't start, you cant expect those to be doing all this work for free.

I admit the customer feedback is pretty pathetic.

Why did someone tell you that luke?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:14 pm
Handicapper

why cant everyone say what they can do to help share the workload, surely a few more people can chip in.

Surely we can save the league

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 pm
why cant everyone say what they can do to help share the workload, surely a few more people can chip in.

Just about everyone put their hands up lami to help with the work load but they didn't hear anything from it, so they might be picking people that they want to work with but not just anyone I say.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:22 pm
Group 1 winner

I doubt it, the old staff were irreplaceable. As a member of the old staff with a very minor role I haven't even been contacted about whether I want to continue in my role or not. I wouldn't have done anyway. There has been a very shocking lack of communication which doesn't surprise me at all given the circumstances.

I don't want to sound funny but I do hope that all of you who wanted this situation are pleased with what you got.

It has been my opinion for a while that the league should be dissolved and reinstated when and if a time comes when the staff are available and when and if those in charge can organise a fair and equal league.

I hope you get what you want.

Last edited by SuperCat on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:27 pm
Selling plater

If the league is dead then a statement to that effect must be made, if it isn't then some type of statement of intent should be made instead, one that clears up all the issues and problems that got us here in the first place and concerns players have, that's the first thing I would have done as president, and I would have had this sorted out before allowing an announcement of a new president to be made. How many weeks has it been now? Where are all the senior players? Surely they must know something!

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:37 pm
Group 3 winner

First thing i'd like to say is all this defeatist talk will not get us anywhere

i am as frustrated as everyone else..i have not heard anything from senior staff for a while now and its something we need to have

information that is...

NHC staff is now complete and i passed the info on..

thnx to everyone that volunteered for the NHC it is greatly appreciated

all i can imagine is that the security side is holding things up big time which is understandable with Mark working hard to get it ready

this did come out of the dark and we cant continue til its fixed

can we all be patient (i know its hard to be) but until it is ready to go we have to persevere and go on as best we can..

i will keep all NHC ppl advised as best i can til we are back racing

regards

Paul

NHC President

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 pm
Paul if that was the case, don't you think that the new president owes it to the members to tell them what is going on? Colm always kept his flock informed, and I thought the security side of things was going to happen after this season was out of the way, anyways, I said my piece on this matter.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:10 pm
Group 2 winner

There is some defeatist talk but your the NHC President Paul and even your in the dark, Why can't someone just keep everyone up to date with what is going on, it only takes a few minutes to post on either forum. If the problem is staff why has someone not opened a new post requesting some volunteers.

Rich hasn't went missing as he posts on 'Real racing discussion' everyday, why he is not posting on the 'Online league discussion' is very confusing :?

Last edited by kenny1972 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:11 pm
Handicapper

LAMI wrote:

I doubt it, the old staff were irreplaceable. As a member of the old staff with a very minor role I haven't even been contacted about whether I want to continue in my role or not. I wouldn't have done anyway. There has been a very shocking lack of communication which doesn't surprise me at all given the circumstances.

I don't want to sound funny but I do hope that all of you who wanted this situation are pleased with what you got.

It has been my opinion for a while that the league should be dissolved and reinstated when and if a time comes when the staff are available and when and if those in charge can organise a fair and equal league.

I hope you get what you want.

Why we're the old staff irreplaceable? Is downloading a few files and running a virtual race to much for other people to manage?

So what your saying is a current staff member has not even been contacted with any information whatsoever? And your not surprised about it? That i do find strange.

So i ask, what went down for everybody to fall out and not to talk to each other and do we really want these childish people running the league for us?

Why dont we do it ourselves?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 pm
Handicapper

There is some defeatist talk but your the NHC President Paul and even your in the dark, Why can't someone just keep everyone up to date with what is going on, it only takes a few minutes to post on either forum. If the problem is staff why has someone not opened a new post requesting some volunteers.

Paul has filled his NH positions, i've volunteered to give up 3 hours a week running the races so come on folks muck in and we'll get this started again.

How about starting a break-away league?

Will we have access to T.O.M?

Will Mark give us the League build kit?

These are the questions we need to be asking right now

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next