View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 New League staff required 
I actually want everyone who was competing to come back so I'm going to personally approach them this weekend with open arms. I think everyone needs a hug...who's first?

Thanks rich, your a true Gentleman.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:43 am
Group 2 winner

Rich could we not just stick to the original upload windows as I think there will be a good few player in the same position as HurricaneRun, it will only be another couple of weeks once the season starts again.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:01 am
Group 1 winner

You will still have to adhere to the transfers/stable size limits. It's not really for existing trainers, more for new trainers but I thought that people who continued to play the game deserve the chance to send in their uploads.

Doesn't have to happen if there isn't the appetite for it.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:36 am
Group 2 winner

If its for new trainers only I think that would great.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:56 am
Group 3 winner

Rich totally understand real life is more important BUT in that case if time is hard to give up for an online game then please dont volunteer or put your name forward for roles that we have been told is very time consuming????

Totally agree with Westy on this

plz plz can common-sense rule posts i know it is hard waiting
show patience with new electees as they need to familiarise themselves with new roles etc b4 the league restarts
'as they say 'Rome was'nt built in a day'

im sorry that Supercat feels the way he does about competing and continuing his staff role some ppl fall uner the radar
if Supercat happens to be the person called 'Stu' i did send an email but got no reply from 'Stu' the h'capper in NHC
if this was the case then i apologise to him unreserverdly
but i did send an email to'stu's email addy asking if he wanted to carry-on...
over a month ago

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:03 am
Group 1 winner

if Supercat happens to be the person called 'Stu' i did send an email but got no reply from 'Stu' the h'capper in NHC

SUPERCAT is Catherine mate :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:01 am
Group 1 winner

Thanks Mike! and Laurelracing, I'm definitely NOT 'Stu'!!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 am
Group 1 winner

Sorry Laurel, your e-mail deffo skipped under my radar, so I apologise ten-fold and had no idea I had been contacted, had just kinda not been about the forums much, with personal stuff etc.... and the WC :wink:

I would be more then happy to continue, I thought that when I had not got a mail about the handicapping, I thought I had been put out to stud and didnt want to make a fuss......

So.... if and when the games gets rolling again, you need a NH handicapper I'll be there... its all too hot here now, so need to stay in ....

Stu 8)

stuboy007@hotmail.com (just for conf)

P.s (update) STUPID junk mail folder in hotmail... just found Rich's mail in there... Sorry Paul for missing yours...

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3