View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 New League staff required 
Handicapper

LukeWilson wrote:
dicey wrote:
LukeWilson wrote:
dicey wrote:
Now I know why my questions were being ignored, I’m glad I didn’t invest much time into this game, first and last time I ever enter this league.

Grow a pair you victim.

I have a pair thanks, it's those that cheat that don't!

You're only cheating yourself, no cheats here otherwise,

This is why under 18s shouldnt play the game, just moist victims crying 24/7

Not victims son, we’re just good people that don't feel the need to cheat in order to look good or feel good about ourselves the way you need to.

It doesn't matter how many races you win, you're a cheat and your credibility is shot to pieces. Your continued presence in the league is an embarrassment to it.

I won't take the bait, you're the cheat for accusing people and destroying the league, you made this mess and you should clear it up and personaly you should be banned for life.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:29 pm
Selling plater

dicey wrote:
LukeWilson wrote:
dicey wrote:
LukeWilson wrote:
dicey wrote:
Now I know why my questions were being ignored, I’m glad I didn’t invest much time into this game, first and last time I ever enter this league.

Grow a pair you victim.

I have a pair thanks, it's those that cheat that don't!

You're only cheating yourself, no cheats here otherwise,

This is why under 18s shouldnt play the game, just moist victims crying 24/7

Not victims son, we’re just good people that don't feel the need to cheat in order to look good or feel good about ourselves the way you need to.

It doesn't matter how many races you win, you're a cheat and your credibility is shot to pieces. Your continued presence in the league is an embarrassment to it.

I won't take the bait, you're the cheat for accusing people and destroying the league, you made this mess and you should clear it up and personaly you should be banned for life.

I didn't make any mess or destroy anything, you did son, but it seems in this league cheats prosper.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:32 pm
Handicapper

You can't cheat in S04, theres no way anyone can systematically get better horses than anyone else, its all to do with bloodlines - you get out what you put in and I suggest rather than moan! you actually play the game harder and trial better/

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 pm
Selling plater

You can't cheat in S04, theres no way anyone can systematically get better horses than anyone else, its all to do with bloodlines - you get out what you put in and I suggest rather than moan! you actually play the game harder and trial better/

Thanks but I'd rather not take advice from a cheater if you don't mind!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:45 pm
Handicapper

LukeWilson wrote:

Thanks but I'd rather not take advice from a cheater if you don't mind!

You're only cheating yourself, hope this helps youth. ta

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:47 pm
Handicapper

I was under 18 (16) when i joined this league and i never cried :cry:

*holds it in* Boys don't cry.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:48 pm
Handicapper

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 pm
Handicapper

LETS START A RIOT!

Kick this lot into gear, come on

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 pm
Handicapper

IN TRUE NEW APPROACH STYLE,

10 posts in quick succession!!!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:02 pm
Handicapper

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:05 pm
Group 1 winner

:lol: very funny guys! Can we keep it on topic.

Ryan, just waiting on everyone who is interested to register that here (give it the weekend in case people are busy for the week) then I'll get everyone in on a group email and ping some ideas about.

Jamie, thanks for the interest, will be in touch too.

dicey - Luke, Jamie and Jacob are welcome to compete. They didn't break any rules because there were no rules in place. Going forward it has been decided that importing other people's horses is forbidden and next season there will be measures in place to stop it in the first place. Scatters is still banned until next season because he manipulated horse files with outside programs which is clearly forbidden.

I hope you can understand my reasons and ask that you (or anyone who holds the same feelings) approach me privately on the ORL World PMs where we can enter into intelligent debate.

Thanks.

edit: Also big thanks to everyone who has been in touch so far offering to help, really appreciate that.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:52 pm
Group 3 winner

I am not going to lie but... I have some absolute beasts!

Reckon i'll win at least 5 or 6 group races, shame the big trainers have quit because I think its time for the Wilson to riegn supreme,

Vvviva la france

Well that was unexpected. Might have been better to have played a little more low keyed.
Starting to wonder if I want to continue now and I was busting for it.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 pm
Scatters is still banned until next season because he manipulated horse files with outside programs which is clearly forbidden.

Look Rich fair is fair mate, I have to say to you to reconsider your decision about Scatters, after all the guy did own up and he did appologise about what he did and that is a true gentleman he did not throw the league in disrepute you could honestly say that he barred himself practically, and after all you did say rich that if you became a president you would invite all the people that have been banned back, so I urge you to reconsider your decision to do with Scatters please.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:10 pm
Group 1 winner

i wish id known there was gunna be an upload week as soon as the league resumed as i would of kept on playing. i have a bad feeling some monsters will be uploaded that week n take all the glory.

ah right mate, no problem, tho i assume that means we r still at least one week away from resuming the league??

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:10 am
Group 1 winner

Probably a week or so (it's actually quite a busy time in real life for me over the next few weekends, buying a house. hopefully completing mid july then moving over the following couple of weeks. the inevitable lack of internet for a period of time as well! luckily colm is still around).

I actually want everyone who was competing to come back so I'm going to personally approach them this weekend with open arms. I think everyone needs a hug...who's first?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next