View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Right...please read 
Group 2 winner

Apologies for the delay folks. Rich was waiting on me to update TOM, which is needed to allow the Cheltenham festival nominations to be accurate.

I'm in the process of doing that now. Handicaps, etc will be updated before midnight, so you can organise when you want to run the festival.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:34 pm
Group 3 winner

About time! Only joking, nice ;) Think I`m all entered up anyway just waiting to go, better double check. Hope you will have some entries too m8.
Does that include the National? Waiting on the ground as to who runs, make it slow ground then I`m all ready to race.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:32 am
Group 3 winner

Nice one looking forward to the festival dont forget the ground conditions so we can get our entries in :D

Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 am
Group 2 winner

Good to Soft

Another trainer contacted me by email, saying they had a problem entering one of their new horses that ran in Week 9. Handicap rating didn't show up. If you are having this problem also, let me know the horses name and the last race that it ran in.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:59 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm thinking of closing the decs for the Cheltenham Festival on Saturday 7th August. Races to be run on Sunday and posted as usual on Thursday 12th.

The problem is that is bang on when I'm moving and I will have very little internet access for a couple of weeks. Hopefully the existing structure that has been set up so well by Paul can operate as normal but there may be some teething issues with the new starters so patience is appreciated.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Rich lm sure next weekend wont be a problem if its do able your end as l did mine this morning and see most races have quite a few entries anyway and there is no uploading allowed so horses in game just need to be entered??

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:05 pm
Group 1 winner

Is there any chance of being able to transfer a couple of horses from the flat to the jumps or will this make it too difficult? I was going to upload some more jumpers but decided not to. But now we're having one last Cheltenham I'd like to have a go but it'd be nice to have a couple of my horses able to race? Could I transfer them from my flat stable to my NH stable?

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 pm
Group 1 winner

im back from hols! can get my noms in pretty much straight away and colm ill let u know if i have any problem. have a few horses who have only ran once.

anyway 7th aug sounds good but if you wanna make it a more suitable date for you rich then im sure everyone would be ready to go earlier, or even wait a week longer? looking forward to it!!

Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:42 pm
Group 1 winner

Welcome back bud, 7th August is OK for me and I'd like to get things done early so we can concentrate on the new season.

Supercat: i'd rather not turn that functionality on in TOM as it opens up new uploads when this is strictly a championship for those who have been loyal to the NHC.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 pm
Group 1 winner

Thanks Rich, that's fine. I've got two entries anyway!! Fingers crossed they're not both last!

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:14 am
Group 1 winner

cheers rich. yeah the 7th of aug is fine for me as well, im looking forward to getting the races and doing the coms.

i know how u feel supercat, im am having to target group races with horses who i hadnt been able to get a run into to obtain a handicap mark for them. but its just nice to be able to have this festival to give a nice end to the nhc season and as a fitting tribute to paul . good luck with ur runners

Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 pm
Group 3 winner

if we can add both of these to the upcoming Festival of racing

i will sponsor them...both the GN and Million(Qualifiers)

i will also sponsor a consolation Million Race for any and all-comers

GN prizemoney as follows:-

1st = 3m - 2nd 2m - 3rd 1m - 4th 750k - 5th 500k - 6th-10th 250k each

Million (qualifiers)

1st 5m - 2nd 4m - 3rd 3m - 4th 2m - 5th & 6th 1m each - 7th to 10th place 500k each

Million (non-qualifiers etc) i.e. Consolation Final

same PM as GN..

rabbit from a hat = 5m to be the prize for any one person to be among the ppl not winning any PM from the sponsored races GN & Millions

if Colm could set this up and deduct a total of 40m sponsorsed money to be taken from my finances

also posted in main forum

thnx

Paul

Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 am
Group 1 winner

im a bit disappointed with the lack of involvement in the tipster comp and also the festival write-ups over on yuku prior to noms closing.

looking thru this thread again it seems that there was a lot of excitement when rich announced that he would run the cheltenham week for the nhc trainers, and people were keen to have a great festival to dedicate to paul before he leaves us.

on the back of the huge interest from trainers to run this week, i thought it would be a good idea to have the festival previews and a tipster competition, which has been very kindly sponsored by 3 trainers, to build up the excitemement and bring back some light-hearted banter for what will be the final week of racing before new season starts (which is still some time away). It would of been nice , especially for Paul, to see all the arguments and debate put to one side, all trainers having a bit of banter and looking forward to the best week of the calendar.
it is a shame in my opinion that things have gone so quiet just as the week is beginning!!

anyway , rant over. on a side note - rich , when will i recieve the races for comms?? i work tues and weds all day so im a bit worried im not gunna get comm time , as races go out on thursday!!?

Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10