View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The Grand National 
Handicapper

Post The Grand National
I appreciate all the effort that has been put into this weeks racing, but i received a scare when it was said that the Grand National might not be taking place...

It might seem like a bit of an ask, but the Grand National is the greatest race in the world and it just won't seem like a jump season without it.

Is there any way this race can be held next week? I have been looking forward to the National since the start of the season 6 months ago and i hate the idea of not having it take place.

We don't need any other race next week, all we need is the National. It is the race and... i just can't stand the idea of it being bypassed.

Is there any way it can take place? I'll dedicate as much time as is needed to help where ever to help it come about... but is there a way?

Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:18 pm
Group 1 winner

Pete i think the reason is tom!!we had to wait for the weeks to roll over if u know what i mean!so maybe we will have to wait for it o get to week 15 for the aintree festival and have the race sec just run the national!

Of course rich wud give u a bettter answer than that no doubt

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:33 pm
Handicapper

Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]