View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:00 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 New League - September 
Group 1 winner

Just to mention that you can put notes on your horses when you upload so any distances you think the horse may compete at you can clearly state this giving the handicapper a very good heads up on what your intentions are for the horse regarding its distance.

I didnt have many good horses last time but my 2 best where clearly tagged as 1m 2f on upload allowing them to run in 1m - 1m 4f, this simply because they beat all my other horses over these distances.

Every race you can add notes making the handicapper aware as to why you are changing the horses distance, if there is any doubt as to why you are changing its distance at least you would have made them aware and not be seen to be trying to gain low handicap ratings. If handicapper sees it as a problem you can withdraw horse! NO PROBLEMS!

Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm
Group 2 winner

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:15 am
Group 1 winner

You shouldn't really post after each other when your join dates are shown on every post.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:05 pm
Group 2 winner

You shouldn't really post after each other when your join dates are shown on every post.

I have nothing to hide Mr President, I have already introduced myself as Tomas Night in an earlier post maybe you just didn't see fit to read it, but you can calm down now, Mr President, there is no 9/11 conspiracy going on here between me and Rivers.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:24 pm
This guy posts all sorts of rubbish ... and absolutely nothing about the league. What a disaster for a president.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:38 pm
Group 3 winner

Rich just ignore this stupid juvenile crap from Rivers/Tomas aka JC aka any other name he wishes to use, and put your energies toward the league like the president we all hope you are and may the league commence sooner rather than later. BTW I never had a problem with JC and sort of counted him as a friend but it didn`t take brains to see how disruptive he could be.

JC stop being a pillock. You know what your trying to do and so do I, splitting the league up will not gain you anything and as you were told before a breakaway league is not an option.

Haven`t bothered posting before because Ryan pretty much has said anything I thought and doesn`t need any backup as far as I can see.

Don`t really care about handicapping and race conditions as I will enter each horse in the hope of winning every time whatever the conditions, so do as you see fit Rich. Just a pity some of the greats won`t be participating but I look forward to seeing and trying to beat those who do remain.

Viva La Liga!

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:39 pm
Group 1 winner

me 2 dragontrainer - look forward to racing . i just wanna imprve on my first year so will look forward to seeing how my team do. im quite keen on a few of them

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:53 pm
Group 2 winner

Rich just ignore this stupid juvenile crap from Rivers/Tomas aka JC aka any other name he wishes to use, and put your energies toward the league like the president we all hope you are and may the league commence sooner rather than later. BTW I never had a problem with JC and sort of counted him as a friend but it didn`t take brains to see how disruptive he could be.

JC stop being a pillock. You know what your trying to do and so do I, splitting the league up will not gain you anything and as you were told before a breakaway league is not an option.

Haven`t bothered posting before because Ryan pretty much has said anything I thought and doesn`t need any backup as far as I can see.

Don`t really care about handicapping and race conditions as I will enter each horse in the hope of winning every time whatever the conditions, so do as you see fit Rich. Just a pity some of the greats won`t be participating but I look forward to seeing and trying to beat those who do remain.

Viva La Liga!

I am not JC dragontrainer, I did not post to rich he is accusing me of being rivers which I'm not, that's all, and when did I want break away league, I don't want a break away league honestly, this one suits me fine, like everybody else I just wanted it to start that's all bud.

it's easy to work out that rivers and I are not the same persons, just ask supercat or westy they should know from the IP numbers bud, I have nothing to hide.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:41 am
Group 1 winner

http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=3808

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12