View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Upload horse files 
Group 3 winner

Post Upload horse files
I've noticed the league starts in 9 days; any idea when we can start to upload our horses?

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 pm
Group 1 winner

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:28 pm
Group 3 winner

I've been waiting about 5 months to join this league! No doubt they'll all be tailed off... :lol:

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:35 pm
Group 1 winner

mate when i joined the league last season i worried about that, and in the first week my horses did perform badly!the first weeks in the maidens are hard because some very very good horses will be in their and you will find low handicaps and banded races to suit your horses (unless they turn out to be great)

one thing i noticed was that some of my milers ended up running better over 7f in the league, due to the pace being very quick. so maybe look out for that in the first week, watch your horses to see if they weaken in the final furlong or stay on past a few beaten horses

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:37 pm
Group 1 winner

mate when i joined the league last season i worried about that, and in the first week my horses did perform badly!the first weeks in the maidens are hard because some very very good horses will be in their and you will find low handicaps and banded races to suit your horses (unless they turn out to be great)

one thing i noticed was that some of my milers ended up running better over 7f in the league, due to the pace being very quick. so maybe look out for that in the first week, watch your horses to see if they weaken in the final furlong or stay on past a few beaten horses

Very helpful H/R just to add dont just stick horses in for the sake of it you can upload all season, put your star performers in now and give yourself room, then see what else comes along later. Made this mistake last time wanting to see my horses run, ended up with a weak stable and with the cap this season on retirements be selective.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:16 pm
Group 3 winner

I had what i'd call as best horses ive ever had over the long distance races but after a minor computer mishap, I lost them all and had to start again :(

So to make it easy in my first few experiences, i've been breeding (attempted) sprinters and sprinters alone. I hate 7f races on the game XD There just aren't the races about for them!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]