View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 USRA Week 1 Races 
Group 1 winner

Sabella - really glad ur enjoying the league!

I know exactly how u felt after week 1 of racing- last season all my horses bombed and it was disappointing but trust me u will get better if u stick at the game!!!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:47 am
Group 1 winner

Sabella - really glad ur enjoying the league!

I know exactly how u felt after week 1 of racing- last season all my horses bombed and it was disappointing but trust me u will get better if u stick at the game!!!

Have to agree with this.

From week 3 Sabella there are restricted races where the nerds are forbidden from entering their horses. :lol: I've changed all banded races to restricted and many of them to maiden races so horses with proven winning form cannot enter either.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:17 pm
Group 1 winner

this is a great call, these races together with any 0-80 handicaps, or low handicaps in any other league, provide a great chance with newer trainers to pick up wins.

sabella your first race will feel great trust me!!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:45 pm
Group 2 winner

R1 Halo 3rd Happy with this run, should win a race or two this season.

R3 Sarafina 3rd Also happy with this run, should win a race or two this season.

R5 Top Lady 6th Disappointed with this run as I thought she would have been placed.

R6 Jahafil 1st Very happy with this run, first winner for me this season in the USRA

R7 Savannah Dancer 1st Nice run, Pick up again just over a furlong out to hold of the challenge of Glor Na Mara

R8 Ayun Tara 8th Very disappointed with this performance as I thought she was a nice filly, with a better draw hopefully we'll see her win a race.

R11 Reiteration 2nd I would normally be happy with 2nd but the winner was quite a bit in front.

R16 Tarboush 1st Looked out of it at the 2f pole but really picked up with a furlong to go.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5