View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 USRA Week 1 Races 
Group 1 winner

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 pm
Group 1 winner

Thanks Rich, not so bad after all Rivers. :wink: :)

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 pm
Group 1 winner

Named the individual races the same as the actual races. Silly boy

Obviously you can't import those horses into your game.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:11 pm
Group 1 winner

Wasn't worth all that hassle for me after watching that, the best I could manage was a 4th.....70 seasons and I still can only get horses that are still 2-3 lengths off the pace at least...and if a jockey ever decides to take my horse to the front to make the running I will throttle the little sod!!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:37 pm
Group 1 winner

Rippersnapper - really like this one and pleased with 2nd place but Scatters monster cruised away. I'm hoping away from the dirt the front runners won't be as successful and my closers have a better chance.

Heroine - like the name of this one, her dam is called Poppy Seed. Another 2nd place but of 5! Beaten by Davys which looks pretty useful.

Rosanara/Italian Sunset - both 5th which I was disappointed with. Front runners who got caught. Juanita Future looks very good.

Brilliant Light - very disappointed by 9th but a great race. Craig has a goodun in Danger Moon (awesome name too)

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:46 pm
Group 1 winner

Wasn't worth all that hassle for me after watching that, the best I could manage was a 4th.....70 seasons and I still can only get horses that are still 2-3 lengths off the pace at least...and if a jockey ever decides to take my horse to the front to make the running I will throttle the little sod!!

Do you set jockey instructions?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:48 pm
Handicapper

Well I'll tell you about my week.

Rippersnapper - really like this one and pleased with 2nd place but Scatters monster cruised away. I'm hoping away from the dirt the front runners won't be as successful and my closers have a better chance.

Heroine - like the name of this one, her dam is called Poppy Seed. Another 2nd place but of 5! Beaten by Davys which looks pretty useful.

Rosanara/Italian Sunset - both 5th which I was disappointed with. Front runners who got caught. Juanita Future looks very good.

Brilliant Light - very disappointed by 9th but a great race. Craig has a goodun in Danger Moon (awesome name too)

Stupid question - how do i open the .rac files?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:51 pm
Group 1 winner

Stupid question - how do i open the .rac files?

No that's my bad. Drag them to the leagueraces folder (in the same directory as the horses folder)

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:51 pm
Truth hurts doesn't it Mr President. LOL.

Delete as appropriate.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:55 pm
Group 1 winner

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:56 pm
Group 1 winner

nick_driver wrote:

Do you set jockey instructions?

No normally in game and CK they do what suits the horse, should really set them just incase!! Still wasn't all bad suppose I could pick up a handicap somewhere well done winners though, especially ryan your horses have definitely improved and scatters for cleaning house... Also good to see some of the newer stables getting good results, just hope my jumpers and english horses can give a good account, still from them results I can gauge where my other horses might be and think I still could have some decent chances tomorrow and friday!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:58 pm
Just because you are bored shouldn't mean you have to delete my posts.
They are very valid points which need to be addressed.
I am bored of you but I don't feel the need to delete your posts. You afraid someone might agree with me?
If you ban from me from the forums I will just create another user name - simple.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:01 pm
Group 1 winner

I always set instructions because the jockeys are so stupid. Try it out when you next upload some horses (export the horse once, then move it from the horses file and export it again with instructions). Rename the file (I write what instruction I gave it) then run them both in the same race.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:02 pm
Group 1 winner

A known cheat wins 10 out of fourteen races finishing second twice and third twice in his other races fact .... tell me there is nothing wrong with this league?

Delete only if you have something to hide Mr President!

All horses have been scanned by Mark and no issues were found. A ban has been served and you weren't complaining until the results came out.

If I'm honest, you're not even taking part so why are you wasting your breath?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next