View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 USRA Week 1 Races 
Handicapper

Dont waste your time replying to messages like these rich.

The league may have gone backwards but i am sure over time it will grow whoever is in charge.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:36 pm
Group 1 winner

Can you email me another copy of the horse I had to scratch in NHC Liam? It was corrupted. It was called Glory

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:39 pm
Group 2 winner

Who actually runs the races in the league?

Matt

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:42 pm
Selling plater

What happened to Luke Wilson? All the empty bragging he was doing and he didn't enter, did the new cheater checks catch him out?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:00 pm
Group 1 winner

Not being funny but isn't this a forum for a game?? Not taking sides because I don't care, but don't want to be reading junk like this everytime i'm on, considering people might have family and work and other things in real life they must come first! Rich is doing a decent job and of course there's going to be problems especially after what has happened with the sopl, but we just have to deal with them...

on a lighter note and sorry for being off topic my dad's horse longrow is looking to be entered for the bumper race on Nov the 6th at wincanton on badger ales chase day, just coming out for the run and experience so keep your hard earned money in your wallet for the moment! Will be heading down there for it so will keep in touch!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:30 pm
Handicapper

only 1 problem the results for race 1 have not updated on TOM.
otherwise good job

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Rivers you should put ure time into exposing the President of America and his puppet masters. Your enthusiasm to challange anything and everything will have the ppl behind the Federal Reserve exposed in no time.

This is just a game though and you dont need to be so serious about it.

Didnt know Scatters was a proven cheat? is that true?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:35 pm
Group 1 winner

Will definitely look out for it Nick, Wincanton is a great racecourse as well. Remember working behind the bar when I wasn't even old enough to buy a drink!

Forgive me if I don't listen to you too much Rivers. It's difficult to care about someone who hides behind the veil of anonymity and uses a crude and ineffective proxy in an attempt to remain so. If you don't like how the league is run, and I'm not saying you have to, then feel free to continue with the single player aspect of the game. It's actually pretty good.

Race 1 had a slight error so it has been manually updated.

New Approach, it's water under the bridge. I guess you're feeling pretty relieved after that mighty St Johnstone comeback :P

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:39 pm
lol its not a comeback if you dont actually come back

Wierd game though, after 15 minutes you thinks its gawnna end up 4 or 5 but thats football.

Only the cup anyway, the league is the only important one and we were unlucky to lose 3-1 to Rangers although im not saying we deserved to win the game. Just that it wasnt a 3-1 game.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Don't get me started on those two subjects we'll be here all night! LOL.

But I do have theories.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Well get into another day, its too late. Im away to play startes orders till 6 in the morning.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:21 pm
Group 1 winner

listen rivers , there were sooo many problems with TOM last season 2, and everyone respeced Colm and never said a bad word to him!!

rich got this season up and running, and in my opinion with the field sizes there are atm it is very fun and enjoyable racing. every trainer i speak too is excited about the league and is enjoying this first week. so try all you want to cast shadows over the league, but it will continue!!

17days - you keep asking who runs the races - me rich and kenny run the races, one league each

scatters issue - john cheated last season and was banned. I for one was a trainer who needed to see him banned and he knew himslef it was fair. Mark implemented security checks so that any files which had been modified or edited ( to dupliacte a horse or change its age) could be easily spotted and that person would be banned from the league. scatters has passed these checks, and yes he has some very good horses. but if you ask him how he gets a stable so powerful he will give you some advice, and alot of it is scattered (no pun intended) about this forum. I was fully expecting his stable to be unbeatable, along with crazyboy , jay, and esa he knows the game inside out and obviously has very strong bloodlines.

He beat me into 2nd so many times but i enjoy racing him , i will come out on top in some races im sure, altho probably not many!!

the league has started well, and im sure every trainer is going to enjoy it!!!

sorry for the rant but i think some people expect rich to be on these forums and working on the game all day every day as if he gets paid for it!!!ive said it once, ill say it again - he enjoys the league and wants to get on with it as much as the rest of us. and scatters horses have passed the checks so just because hes had winners dont try and accuse him of cheating!!

ill have a review of my performances for all leagues in the next couple of days!!thanks to those who showed faith in francine in the tipping competition, exciting race eh??!!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:38 pm
Group 1 winner

cheers nick - yeh improved alot but got no chance of anything in week 2 on turf coz going is all soft - heavy. wont even get a place on this going, every horse loves firm, hates soft

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:53 pm
Handicapper

That was horrible.

And I loved it! Wow you guys have some brilliant horses. I was beaten about as badly as I expected to be and now I have some very valuable lessons to go put into practice. Excellent races!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:00 pm
Group 1 winner

Very dissapointed, back to the drawing board once more..

I fear for the time when the stable's capacity's are increased, at the moment Scatters can only win the 15 races his horses are in, at least I know where to places my horses now :-)

Well done to all winners and Scatters your horses are scary....

p.s Scatters roughly how deep are your bloodlines in years/seasons ???

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next