View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 NHC Week 1 Races 
Group 3 winner

R1 Rainbow 5th Very nice mare at home in trials runs close to sandra but she is inconsistant and this was one of the bad days
R2 Sunny Pulled up :( another nice at home but inconsistant will still go for the Haldon Gold Cup if allowed?
R4 Chabal 3rd happy with that but wasnt at his best 2m3f maiden next week hopefully he can win
R7 Try And Jump 2nd cant you tell with the name i didnt think she would make the cut but she is doing very well happy with 2nd nice prep race for the Persian War Novices Hurdle
R9 Godiva 3rd Poor Ride didnt jump well but the winner was class would of been hard to beat anyway 2m1f maiden next week hopeing she can go close there but sure Fighter Pilot wont make it easy
R12 Native Dancer 1st Yes a winner i was getting worried lol very happy good job backing it hurricane pay up conor im sure you wont make that mistake again :lol:
R14 Jest 2nd Finally a decent 3m hurdler everything was right today and was a good second not sure on 3m1f so will go in another maiden next week
R15 Snowy 1st Maybe my best 2m chaser so was expecting a win today and she didnt dissapoint Independent Newspapers Novices Chase should be next race
R16 Rooster Booster 2nd great second running in snatches one to keep looking out for on good ground
R17 Whisper 1st didnt start well Last half way but recoverd well and went on from there Old Roan Chase next week big chance there if he jumps well

Dawnrun - didnt get into the race
Defoe - maybe a drop in trip may help could go over fences soon too
Golden Miller - too keen

Really enjoyed the races Welldone to everyone with winners and places

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 am
Group 1 winner

Nice review hooley!!regarding amaro lucia, nice to see a top trainer thinks shes class act!!wish she was a 2miler but shes 2m2f best distance so tricky to find ideal race esp at cheltenham!!will go to haldon over 2m1f but i hope the odd 2m2f crops up again

Look forward to battle again next week - i want that nhc title

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:59 am
Group 3 winner

yes roll on next week cant wait to see sandra run hope all goes well also well done on the track records

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:46 am
Group 1 winner

next week is going to be tough for me with the ground soft/heavy across the leagues, but hopefully sneak a few wins to stay near the top of the leaderboard.

my early hope is that Amaro Lucia will find the cheltenham hill enough to bring his bit of stamina into play so that he can get the 2miles. if he can then he is queen mother bound.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2