View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Disaster! 
Handicapper

Post Disaster!
Ok so I've spent the last week playing over 20 seasons to get my horses for week 2 (missed week 1 by 1 day). Now Im all set up, (a little tired) and ready for week 2 - and then BAM! I just noticed that all my horses (uploaded plus all in-game horses) have condition stuck at about 80-90%(RED bar not GREEN). I started other games - and sometimes the horses would all be 100% cond and sometimes they would be like in my game at 80%. What am I missing here:?:

Also Rich any chance you could just edit my horses so there 100% - or do I have to start from scratch (only one left day now!). I was so looking forward to trying this out and was already gutted at having to wait a week - but now this :cry: -

Last edited by pauloneill on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 am
Handicapper

:) Every single one of my horses is perpetually stuck at 90% red condition, nothing I can do about it and I suspect that yours are probably the same (maybe everyones?). I think if you do manual training then you can maybe affect this, but on auto there seems to be not much you can do.

Good luck with your first week in the league! Hope you do better than I did :lol:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:26 am
Handicapper

:) Every single one of my horses is perpetually stuck at 90% red condition, nothing I can do about it and I suspect that yours are probably the same (maybe everyones?). I think if you do manual training then you can maybe affect this, but on auto there seems to be not much you can do.

Good luck with your first week in the league! Hope you do better than I did :lol:

I thought it was normal too - but like i said i started new games and now the codition goes to 100% - makes a huge difference in the race i think. I just dont understand why now their 100% - Ive been plying at 80% since i got the game.

edit- ITS A BUG!!! just restarted the game about ten times and it seems to be random sometimes some/all horses seem to get stuck on about 80%

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:33 am
Handicapper

I've started new games before and the horses start with 100% condition, but by a couple of seasons in every one of them is at 90%

So say you have a horse called Adapt and its' condition is 90% are you saying that if you close the game and then reopen it its' condition is now 100%? If you don't advance even a day, or do anything at all apart from close the game and reopen.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 am
Handicapper

I've started new games before and the horses start with 100% condition, but by a couple of seasons in every one of them is at 90%

So say you have a horse called Adapt and its' condition is 90% are you saying that if you close the game and then reopen it its' condition is now 100%? If you don't advance even a day, or do anything at all apart from close the game and reopen.

No - it changes when i start a new (career). Sometimes all or some of the horses will stay at 80%. Sometimes they will all be 100%. Before when i started new (careers) i could have sworn they were always 80%. Im confused now -
Im talking about the red condition bar which does'nt go down after races (the green one works fine.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:01 am
Group 1 winner

Only green bar matters!!!dnt delete ur game!dont worry

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:43 am
Group 1 winner

Spot on, dont worry about it

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:21 pm
Handicapper

HurricaneRun wrote:

Spot on, dont worry about it

Just found this post:

Scatters
Handicapper

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:28 am Post subject:
The first red bar (fitness) is important and should always be full before racing. The green bar (condition) must always be full too. Once they are both full you are ready to race at optimum level. Same for exports as well.

In the past I have had situations in which the first red bar gets lower and dosen't climb back. This happens for the rest of the season and there is nothing you can do about it. I think its a bug. I just start a backed up save from a previous date and all is back to normal.

Cheers.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]