View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 USRA Week 3 
Group 1 winner

Post USRA Week 3
http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... aweek3.zip

Please remember that first time runners aren't eligible for G1s and try to get filly/colt right on the initial upload.

Thanks to Kenny for the races, good luck all.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:11 pm
Group 3 winner

Thanks. I must admit, I am one of those who haven't got the colt/filly section right on my uploads :oops:

Only one runner this week in US, my other horse is over in Dubai. Pretty poor again, need to find key to this one - probably a bullet.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:17 pm
Group 2 winner

US races are missing race 7, just noticed its a one horse race.

Matt

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Group 1 winner

downloaded the races etc, but now I can't get on tom...keeps saying sopl.info is down or something!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:41 pm
Group 1 winner

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:45 pm
Group 1 winner

Just couldnt get a break in the us this week, so many hard luck stories!!look forward to week4 got some good races for my horses

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Group 1 winner

My 2yo Feathers Filly, USR8 looked like going to get beat by the fave but found more, not sure should of won as the 3rd Fun News was unlucky in running...

Also Going to get my slide rule out as in the Millions Turf an unbelievable performance from Darling Isla, being beaten in a photo with, you guessed it a scatters monster in Danedri....

Fantastic... I am smiling like the proverbial "Cheshire Cat"

Will write more about my others later.... un chupito de wiskey para mi...

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:05 pm
Group 2 winner

All my US horses seem to be useless, no sorry I will change that, ARE useless.
Back to the drawing board I think.

Matt

Last edited by 17days on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:14 pm
Group 1 winner

One winner, My 2yo's seem to be firing on all cylinders, beginning to think I am the Hannon of the sopl world lol 1 win 3 seconds a third and a fourth and bandicoot kid was unlucky running in behind the front two... rest of my US lot are rubbish, bring on retirements although haven't played in ages so might get on that!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:19 pm
Group 1 winner

Starlight my only winner wins over 1m2f an absolute shock considering her form so well pleased with her.

Succession 2ND, ran over 1m 1f which showed she does not have the stamina for but when shes back to her 1m optimum trip BEWARE!

Lanfear 2ND challenged the leaders far to early and got caught up in a battle with two other horses, She won that battle only to be caught by a fast finishing TITIAN FLAME for Sir Paul ONeill congrats with that victory mate. My Favorite Race this week in the USRA cracking finish!

Other runners not very impressive but did suffer with some bad draws.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:56 pm
Group 1 winner

A good but very frustrating week for me with 5 seconds and a third from 7 runners.

Only Home Front in the last was slightly disappointing but she did race very wide most of the way.

Flying Spirit was unlucky in race 6 and would have gone very close if he'd got a clear run.

Well done all winners.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:36 pm
Group 1 winner

Darling Isla looks very good indeed Stu, I hope the breeding barn has been kind!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:53 pm
Group 1 winner

Well done to all the winners, Nick Driver, A Cripps, Hemz, Craig Stares, Mr Coats and a special congratulations to Anadin, Andy Morgan & Paul O’Neill for they’re first winners!! May there be many more.

R1 Cardinal 1st – Good win here but the runner up Sarafina would have gone close to winning as she started from a wider gate and ran a little wide first turn costing it some ground.

R2 Gaze of the Eagle 1st – Was always going to be hard to beat from gate 1. Too much of an advantage at the 1800m as they start on the bend!!

R3 St Daarat 1st – Very happy with this win as it got the victory on the last few strides. Had the weight advantage over Francine the fancied runner and it made the difference. Cool Mark looked the winner 200m out but just failed with North Wind 3rd giving a good performance.

R5 Danendri 1st – How did I win that?? Fantastic performance from Danendri missing the start and giving the field 2 to 3 lengths as it likes to race forward. Then to see it stick on when I thought it was gone at the 450m were Darling Isla dashed to the lead showing a good turn of foot leaving mine stranded very badly. But it knuckled down the last 200m to just get up. I would like to see how Darling Isla goes over 2200m?? Would be an awesome sight. This race and St Daarat’s were the most enjoyable for me.

R6 Maldivian 1st – Nice win here but must mention the runner up Flying Spirit who was held up for a run from about the 300m to 150m and once he saw daylight flashed home for 2nd. Very unlucky.

R8 Ubetido 6th – Just not good enough, well done to the winner Feathers Filly. Fun News was a little unlucky too! The Jockey of Fun News should be sacked for going inside when he could have stayed outside and got clear running. Cost the horse any chance. Worst jockey performance I’ve seen. Disgraceful.

R9 Machine Head 1st – Two previous placings over unsuitable distance gave me a lot of confidence in this race as 1800m is its pet distance. Solid effort and well pleased he got the group 1 win.

R11 St Sparkle 1st – Just got up from the fast finishing Queen Victoria. Inside draw helped a lot here as it got the rails run throughout. These 2 will continue to do battle throughout the season. Can’t wait till they meet again where Queen Victoria will be eagerly waiting to exact her revenge.

R12 Speed Rush 1st – Was always going to be hard to beat here with the set weights. Came very, very close in choosing this horse for the Dubai festival for the Dubai Golden Shaheen over 1200m.

R13 Speed Rush 1st – Won three from three and very happy with this horse. Has won over 1400m and now 1600m.

R14 Gilgal 4th – Happy with the performance even though it came 4th. Wasn’t too far away and giving weight advantage to most of these. Better over set weights. Good performance from the winner Riviera Fire who was too good.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:44 pm
Group 1 winner

Darling Isla looks very good indeed Stu, I hope the breeding barn has been kind!

Mmm.. but seems to run better in small fields and a slower pace... her sister Cansada Isla runs in the UK, but has not showed anything yet, but they trial very similar....

Darling Isla will go to the 1.2 Santa Anita Classic rather then take on the very good 3yo's in 1.3 Coolmore in week 4... Keep her on the turf and hopefully a smaller field.

Btw... so up with my own glory yesterday, forgot to say well done to all winners and those who had some bad luck, too many short of rooms in small fields dam! yankee jockeys :-(

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am
Handicapper

Well done to all the winners, Nick Driver, A Cripps, Hemz, Craig Stares, Mr Coats and a special congratulations to Anadin, Andy Morgan & Paul O’Neill for they’re first winners!! May there be many more.

R1 Cardinal 1st – Good win here but the runner up Sarafina would have gone close to winning as she started from a wider gate and ran a little wide first turn costing it some ground.

R2 Gaze of the Eagle 1st – Was always going to be hard to beat from gate 1. Too much of an advantage at the 1800m as they start on the bend!!

R3 St Daarat 1st – Very happy with this win as it got the victory on the last few strides. Had the weight advantage over Francine the fancied runner and it made the difference. Cool Mark looked the winner 200m out but just failed with North Wind 3rd giving a good performance.

R5 Danendri 1st – How did I win that?? Fantastic performance from Danendri missing the start and giving the field 2 to 3 lengths as it likes to race forward. Then to see it stick on when I thought it was gone at the 450m were Darling Isla dashed to the lead showing a good turn of foot leaving mine stranded very badly. But it knuckled down the last 200m to just get up. I would like to see how Darling Isla goes over 2200m?? Would be an awesome sight. This race and St Daarat’s were the most enjoyable for me.

R6 Maldivian 1st – Nice win here but must mention the runner up Flying Spirit who was held up for a run from about the 300m to 150m and once he saw daylight flashed home for 2nd. Very unlucky.

R8 Ubetido 6th – Just not good enough, well done to the winner Feathers Filly. Fun News was a little unlucky too! The Jockey of Fun News should be sacked for going inside when he could have stayed outside and got clear running. Cost the horse any chance. Worst jockey performance I’ve seen. Disgraceful.

R9 Machine Head 1st – Two previous placings over unsuitable distance gave me a lot of confidence in this race as 1800m is its pet distance. Solid effort and well pleased he got the group 1 win.

R11 St Sparkle 1st – Just got up from the fast finishing Queen Victoria. Inside draw helped a lot here as it got the rails run throughout. These 2 will continue to do battle throughout the season. Can’t wait till they meet again where Queen Victoria will be eagerly waiting to exact her revenge.

R12 Speed Rush 1st – Was always going to be hard to beat here with the set weights. Came very, very close in choosing this horse for the Dubai festival for the Dubai Golden Shaheen over 1200m.

R13 Speed Rush 1st – Won three from three and very happy with this horse. Has won over 1400m and now 1600m.

R14 Gilgal 4th – Happy with the performance even though it came 4th. Wasn’t too far away and giving weight advantage to most of these. Better over set weights. Good performance from the winner Riviera Fire who was too good.

Wow - i had a winner - unfortunately i downloaded some mods and now my race viewer wont work - jumps to desktop - any advice would be greatly appreciated :wink:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next