View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 NHC Week 3 Races 
Group 3 winner

Very happy with my results this week two winners and 5 second places

happy to see sandra back to her best with a great win and wasnt C I Gillies confident on Snowy was right at the back half way i thought she was gonna pull up at one point but then kicked in and shot off like a rocket to win well

welldone to everyone else with winners and places

Fantastic commentaries Pete and Ryan keep up the good work

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:43 pm
Group 3 winner

Welldone Ryan winning the Gr1 with Mandango Fandango and also to Hemz with 7 winners :shock:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:53 pm
Group 3 winner

Very happy with 3 winners. Aww come on give me 500/1 again on Historic Trends lol. Also noticed The Jellybean has the track record, woot! Haven`t used the word woot for a very long time but I did so...:P

Not exactly the way I thought things would go with my 2 best hopes both falling.

Was about to retire or forget about Twirling Wyer after falling in the first two weeks then BANG! Have to admit I was biting my nails throughout the race, watching her get in behind runners thinking here comes the fall and don`t you dare fall in front of her and bring her down then at the finish a nasty mistake stopped her in her tracks but she picked up nicely to win going away.

Would love to go back and switch my 2m4f hurdlers around, not sure it would help but the one I dropped looked to want further and the one I upped looked like a non stayer.

Think I have much better 3m+ opposition but not sure what to do now. Will see how things pan out untill the upload period.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2