View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 THE HORSE OF A LIFETIME 
Post THE HORSE OF A LIFETIME

The rest might aswell not turn up for the Oaks!

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:58 pm
Group 2 winner

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:12 pm
Selling plater

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:04 pm
She prefers good to firm but she goes on anything, shes my best at 1m4 round Epsom in the CK, her and Ribot always pull clear of everything ive got and she has his beating.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 pm
Group 1 winner

Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:57 pm
Group 1 winner

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:01 am
Dont want to scare anyone but she was given the formbook comment of canter in the Oaks. I had the second in the race beat 10 lengths and it was 12 back to 3rd I think. The jockey barely touched her in the last 2 furlongs and if he had rode to line the time would have been 2.25 something. The second romped the Irish Oaks.

The filly she beat a shorthead in the Guineas went on to beat a good older filly of mine in the Sun Charriot and beat anther one of mine in the Filly and Mares Turf.

In the Leger she beat the first 4 from the Derby aswell, absolutely cantering all over everything, she only had to be nudged out hands and heels inside the final furnlong.

I have a few Epsom lovers in the CK and she is without doubt the best ive ever had in the CK and possibly in the game also, well shes the first horse ive ever had able to win the English Triple Crown and ive tried plenty good ones. Those good enough to win a Guineas and managed to win the Derby, could never stay in the Leger.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:32 am
Group 1 winner

looking forward to see her race in week 5 joe - good luck with her. would be great to see a new trainer win a classic in their first season!!

How does she race?? Is she race handy or more hold up?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:11 pm
Shes always been set at even pace, challenge earlier.

In the CK she is usually sitting pretty handy. I have about 15 or 16 1m4 horses in the CK and she usually sits around 5th or 6th.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 pm
Group 1 winner

good stuff, no problems getting a run into her then

ive been thinking of uploading a new 2yo 6f filly to the USA but looking through both schedules there are a similar number of big races for 2yo fillies. I think i may bring her to UK. shes a beast

what im trying to do is build a stable for next season now as I wont be able to play the game at all after christmas. so ive made a folder labelled next season. In it i have the likes of this filly at 3, a few unseen fillies at 3yo, Full Flight at 4. And for the NHC i have Chinese Whisper , Mandango Fandango and Livealittle (as well as few other in my stable) at 6yo. I know i will fall behind on everyone elses improvement in between but i quite like the idea of having 75% of my horses come back to challenge again in a 2nd season.

anyway buddy, again good luck with her. You have some good horses in the league so Im gunna believe the hype. Just hope im online when UK odds go up before you are!!!

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:31 pm
LOL Ante posts odds are supposed to be today at some point so being unraced, surely she will be AT LEAST 33/1 for the Oaks...

Thats a good idea run if you cant play, i stopped playing for a while before the league started but was inspired to play a bit more after seeing how tough it was.

If you fall behind ill send you at least one good one via email, but keep it on the down low

The Oaks field looks pretty strong with Hacketts Amys, Scatters horse and im sure there will be a few more added to that field but i fear Full Flight the most.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]