View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 NHC Races 
Group 1 winner

the problem with the nhc league is that it is impossible to carry weight to victory!! the horses at the top of the weights have no chance, some good horses got stuffed this week off big weights!!

disappointing week , one winner. aliceva would have won the 4mile chase but made one mistake and fell

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 pm
Group 1 winner

4 fallers....Way too many considering I've only had one or two others all season!!

Good runs from Little Milan and Sarafina giving away plenty of weight and finishing 2nd....

Noble Milan attempted gamely to do the Hennessy/Welsh National double but it wasn't to be!! Has already posted his Gold Cup credentials and so has Sanotiers who is a definite for the World Hurdle!

Stayers seem to have gone off the boil with most other horses dissapointing especially Electrolyser and Orangina

EDIT: By the way when is the next upload window I have unearthed a Chaser 5/6 lengths better than Noble Milan over the Cheltenham trip!! Next week looks a shambles for me as well no races for my stars bar poss Little Milan.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 pm
Group 3 winner

So I can enjoy the races in between each over of Ashes? :wink:

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Group 2 winner

I had my first EVER winners today!!!
Mr.Mash and Apache Skylight :D :D

Matt

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 pm
Group 3 winner

Angie's Delight & Another Baringo

Another Baringo jumped & won well in a strange race at Aintree

on his debut

but im most proud of Great Pamela made most of the running

looked beaten 3 out but showed huge guts to come back & run a gr8 2nd

well done all winners & placers especially those in the top 3 staying events

Paul(LR)

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:07 pm
Group 1 winner

Aurora Skyz (1) - She's been backing the door down all season, and finally she gets her reward. I was very nervous inside the last 0.5f, ryan's horse was coming fast but my girl just held on. Very pleased with her win this week giving weight away to all the others.

Cacamiri (4) Stayed on well, but was never going to win. Will be retired soon. Having done loads of trailing he's much better at 6yo than 5yo, didn't see it until the other day.

Cadabyr Bazyular (1) Superstar in the making, deffo my best in the stable. He showed real class today against a strong field. The main aim for this horse is the Ballymore Properties Novices Hurdle at the Festival where i think he will take the world of beating.

Charmed Asset (6) Never got into the race at all, the jockey was to blame big time. Will be retired as soon as possible. I've got some real talent over 2m4fC to upload.

Rollerz (3) Good effort this week, really thought he would win but that's jumps racing for you. Congrats to the winner, stayed on very well to the line. Got one or two better than him and Noise Count to upload soon.

Multi Charger (6) The weight counted for a bad display this week, it's very hard to win with big weights in this league. Am sure she will come good again.

Noise Count (2) Ran an cracking race this week, giving huge weight away and just losing out over the last. Still think he will bag a G1 Hurdle in this season. Should be there abouts next week in Ireland.

Follow Flanders (1) Always had a soft spot for this horse, last season he went very close to winning a G1 Chase. This season he's much more stronger and stays even better. The plan all along was this race, am over the moon he has won it, That's 2 Nationals in the bag only the Scottish one left to go for.

The most interesting race for me this week was the Aintree 2m6fC over the NAT fences, just shows you really gotta have a solid jumper round there. Congrats Paul on the win, very tough race that.

Congrats to all the winners and placers this week.

Last edited by Hemz on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm
Selling plater

Decent week for me with a few winners as the ground suited my american dirt track cast off league horses :lol:

Brisbane Flyer: 1st in the 4m2f moores races, jumps for fun and won the race well. Dont even know how he stays that far considering he is a 1m5f flatbred horse

Voodoo Danger: 1st won here race very well and deserved a win after running to good levels of form this season

Its Hulk time: 3rd in a grade 2 in the opening race, ran on very well

Flame Star: 4th in the Long walk was a very pleasing effort

This Is New Zealand: 4th on debut wasnt a bad effort, she was sticking at her guns well at the death

Niche Market: Fell at the last and gave victory to Pepsi Boy. Thats racing

Truth Between Friends: 2nd over 2m3f lead at fast pace and done well to hold onto second

Touch Of Amber: 2nd to a decent winner in Quake

Well done to all the winners this week

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 pm
Handicapper

was going to back apache when it entered a handicap and missed the boat.
pleased for you.
got my 1st grp 1 winner.
unexpected to say the least.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:04 pm
Handicapper

This is my first week in the NHC. I've never played NHC and I dont even know the difference between Chase and Hurdle. I figure I'll do some experimenting, trial my flat horses and enter the horses the fall the least. So if they dont fall and finish the race I'll be happy.

R15 Supreme Commander (3rd) - Race form says "Disputed lead to half way. Led to inside 1 and half furlongs out. Blundered second last. No Extra." Pretty much described the race. Had lead by 2L and screwed up on 2nd last fence. Just happy he finished the race.

R16 Quake (1st) - This horse is very quick but also very unreliable. He will either win or take a fall. He usually falls once every 4 races. So far a good start.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:11 pm
Group 2 winner

Thanks Stevie, well done to you too for Gr 1 winner

Matt

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 pm
Group 3 winner

One winner for me this week expected more but its better then none,My horse Jest was the winner finally abit unexpected this week thought she would just place again she will now step back up to graded races

I must say i wasnt happy with the ride by N Fehily on my best chance Istabraq but hopefully we will get a better ride next week in the December Festival Hurdle

Well done to everyone with winners and places

i have also updated the standings here if anyone want to see them

http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4220

Well done Hemz on going top

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 pm
Group 1 winner

I must say i wasnt happy with the ride by N Fehily on my best chance Istabraq but hopefully we will get a better ride next week in the December Festival Hurdle

I thought he rode him just fine :D but it did give my Sword of Brixton its 2nd win, in as many weeks, so chuffed with that, wont go to the December with you, as I feel you'd catch mine with another furlong, so he's off to take on Sandra Bullock in the Christmas Hurdle, which will be a tall order.

My others Eager got a 3rd off a low weight in the Welsh National she led them round and kept on at the end, she's just not quick enough. (and great comms on this race & what a line for my horse "and she is, showing plenty of Eagerness" nice :wink:

The rest included, a couple of fallers & some wrong distances made up for a sorry bunch.

Well done to all winners/placers

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 pm
Group 3 winner

Thnx Craig (Hemzy) nice to win a good race for a change

Craig(Staresy) BL with Niche it let my horse in for the win not PB..lol

very disappointed with my stayers this week tho one was injured

Roll on next week

will the winners of MM & WGN let me know if they got their PM

leave it til Monday then give me a shout k

Thnx

Paul(LR)

Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:37 pm
Group 3 winner

Couldn`t be happier with another G1 in the bag thanks to Ben Brittan, should be my staying chaser but developed a jumping problem so dropped to hurdling. Wasn`t encouraged by his last performance but so happy I kept some faith in him, will be better on faster ground. Might even go chasing again but will have to talk to connections about that.

Back chasing with Strand Study and a nice G2 win.

Made a mistake dropping in trip with Passing Story and was very pleased with 3rd at 2m5f, stayed on very well from an impossible position.

To be honest thought it would be another blank week so cheers.

Well done all winners and placers. cya next week.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 am
Handicapper

Extremely pleased with Black Jack Ketchum finishing 2nd in the Challow Novices Hurdle and hope he can run as well as he did in the 2m 6f Grade 1 next week.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2