View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 NHC Week 7 Races 
Group 1 winner

Post NHC Week 7 Races
http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... cweek7.zip

Best selection of races so far this season, and great comms too from Pete.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:31 pm
Group 1 winner

rich wheres my comm for the bond na mona hurdle???

did i not send u it??

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:36 pm
Group 1 winner

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:39 pm
Group 3 winner

Can't believe I was ready for a well deserved winner in Ri Me Dar, till it fell taking up lead 2 out :cry:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:49 pm
Group 1 winner

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Handicapper

Waiter Waters: Absolutely chuffed with that. Very nicely won, never put a foot wrong. Everything was perfect from ground to distance. Brilliant.

Butler: Again very happy with this performance. Again jumped brilliantly and was only just denied 3rd by the Hennessy winner. Had great horses behind her and infront of her in the end, so i'm very pleased. Wanting 1 or 2 more furlongs though

Dixton House: Wasn't really expecting much and performed as such. Meh.

Back Bar: Again nothing exciting expected. Forever outpaced

Newcorp Lad: Great consistent form continues. Although i'll happily settle for third, he had everything going for him, so finishing so far behind the leader was a tad disconcerting.

Dixton Star: Eeeshk. Was expecting a lot more than that. Very strange

Hurricaneruns Twenty Hotels: When is this one going to get the win it deserves so much!? Another place for the girl will have to do though

I Hear Melodies: Oof such a cruel weight and looked like a real winner for this one... but he fell. Really disappointed to see him not complete

The Vics Head: Another one that deserves a win and finally got it! Looked like a winner from quite a way out, though i'll admit i wasn't completely sure until Me Ri Dar fell 2 out. Very happy with that

Man Made Star: Form leading to this race seemed pretty promising and i decided against him for the Welsh National in the end, so i gave him this one instead. Can't say i'm regretting my decision. Might want further, might want less... i don't know!

Aeropasser: Went back to bad form.

Eighteen Carrot Love Affair: Another race well run. Although he won at the distance 2 weeks ago, it seemed too much this time around...

That was a very good week for me. 2 wins in one week baby! A new personal best.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:28 pm
Group 2 winner

Just one win for me Loveitwhenyousmile(race 15)
Great comms aswell lads

Matt

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:30 pm
Group 1 winner

Really pleased with that, stable has hit top form at the right time!!! Newcomers all very pleasing, NOBLE MILAN..Hennessy winner gets 3rd in the King George, really doesn't need to do anything else, successful season already. LITTLE MILAN disappointed in Ireland hoping ground was at fault. SANOTIERS was game in winning a second race, if the ground is heavy at cheltenham then could be in with a world hurdle shout! VODKAIN was an impressive 2nd, nice to have a good one finally. PORSCHED was very impressive in the MM finishing 4th needs 3m4f really. STEFANO FIORE stayed on well for 4th after blundering his way round and SARAFINA may have found her real distance.

NAJUMCA was staying on well at the end, will go better over the hurdles, rest were dissapointing as expected.

Watch out tomorrow, the confidence is back and Johnny is ready to go!

Well done all winners and placers and roll on chelts

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:33 pm
Group 1 winner

what can i say other than MANDANGO FANDANGO!!

all the hours of gameplay are worth it just by seeing that one gamely battle past the reigning champion hurdler of the SOPL!!!what a class act this horse is i love him to bits. Also a g1 win for Flushing Meadow who loves 2m6f in ireland!!

2 G1 wins and 3 G1 seconds, and a G2 second - cant be happier with it to be honest. Hemz and Hooley are two outstanding jumps trainers and there are other really good trainers aswell, so to get that level of performances in high class races is incredible. really proud of my stable tonight !!!

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:40 pm
Group 1 winner

Awesome week for my stable. This is by far the best week's racing in the NH, so much drama, twist, and turns. It makes the Flat leagues look ordinary in my opinion.

This has been the best week for my stable since i started in the league. Must have drank 8 bottles of lager watching all the races, am steaming lol.

Aurora Skyz (1) Thougth she was lucky to win this week, Hooleys horse was cruising 2 out and made a very bad mistake. My horse did the same thing in week 2, when coming to take the race and made a bad mistake at the last.

Cacamiri (3) Pleased with his effort this week was never going to win against these two top class 2m Hurdles. What a race it was by the way, Mandago just edging out the classy mare. Congrats Ryan been a tough few weeks for you pal, bet ur this makes up for it though.

Champix (F) Another fall for this horse, not sure what's the problem. Doesn't fall much at home. Will be schooled alot this week in the hope he can gain his confidence back.

Smoking Aces (3) New recruit to my stable. Thought he ran a great race, doesn't like soft ground at all, 2m1f he his unbeatable at home. Will goto Ascot with a great chance next week. Godiva looked class this week.

Dregrin Worrywort (1) Solid effort this week, the jockey was super cool on him, gave him a great ride. Not sure where is goes next, with CAD and Lippy Slap in my stable. Just alittle trivia for you all, this horse is my name in elvish language.

Lippy Slap (1) Was slightly worried about 3 out, told the jockey to kick early but did he listen no. He told me she was travelling so well, that he would wait then kick for home. She will be aimed at the 2m4f Mares only race at the Festival.

Follow Flanders (7) Big ask for him in the King George this week, just didnt have the pace at all in the race. Congrats Rich, Top horse pal, never touched a twig throughout the race.

Moonshine (2) Didn't think she would last the distance, for her to finish 2nd am very happy. The winner looks really good could be a Gold Cup horse. The RSA Chase is the main target for this horse. She's the best 3m chaser i've ever had. The owners will be very happy with her debut.

Noise Count (5) Was out paced this week by a top class 2m6f horse, congrats Ryan. Great comms btw, bet it's nice to shout one of your own horses home lol.

Smooth Sailing (1) Really didn't think she would win here this week, she is miles better over Hurdles. Got a few options with this horse in the coming weeks.

Paramore (6) Not sure what went wrong this week, didn't think he would win the race but thought he would be up there, made some bad mistakes. The winner looked very good today, congrats Hooley.

Muchidoaboutnothing (1) Think alot of this mare, will be aimed at all the top 2m5f chases coming up. The Ryanair Chase is her main target for the season.

Faramir Askarar (1) What a race!! Not sure what the jockey was playing at making a move 6f from home, then seeing Istabraq taking it up 2 out and going clear, then all of a sudden FM found another gear and came back again to take the race. Never shouted at my screen has much lol.

Princess Wisteria (1) The ground played a big part in her win today, she loves heavy going. Thought she maybe was a dark horse in the race.

Big shouts out to Hooley, Ryan, Rich, Pepsiboy and the rest of the winners this week congrats.

Great comms guys, wish there was more of them.

ROLL ON CHELTENHAM

Last edited by Hemz on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 pm
Group 3 winner

pretty pathetic from my stable ..awww well

well done all winners & placers

Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:20 pm
Selling plater

Managed to get a few 2nd & 3rds with oe winner.

This Is New Zealand ran a cracker in Grade 1 class on her second run

Its Hulk Time plugged on for 4th in the xmas hurdle

Touch of Amber lead from start to finish to give me a winner

Very pleased with my moores millions horses The Snail & Distant Thunder both coming 3rd....

Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:48 pm
Group 3 winner

Barcelona Bird lives up to expectations, wahay! Gold Cup is the target, thought Moonshine was gonna do us on the run in but didn`t stay the testing trip. Nice horse Craig, pity first time out or might have taken a better prize with so many 3m races on offer this week.

King George was a funny race with no pace and a cat and mouse affair with Red Rooney making most of the running. The pace was like a waltz quick, quick, slow, with Historic Trend ending up in front waiting for the other runners to swamp her, never happened, ended up between the two dancers and following Red Rooney home. Maybe next year.

Went close with a couple of others. So much fun.

Well done all winners and placers.
Thanks to all who made this happen+commentaries of course.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:22 am
Group 1 winner

Well not such a good week, and nothing worthy to note, poor run by "Sword of Brixton" well beaten and a big shout for Mandango Fandango a worthy winner.

A couple of seconds is all, other then that.

Well done all winners/placers :-)

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 am
Group 3 winner

Great week for me with 5 winners one of them a Gr1 race win by Whisper very surprising win too didnt think he would stay 3m and was only sent to sneak a top5 and some prize money also got a Gr2 win by Godiva she won very well and showed that she is class over fences.

Its just a shame about my 2m hurdlers Sandra and Istabraq finishing 2nd this week was hopeing for wins but they did lose to two superstars Faramir Askarar,Mandango Fandango who will now be big fav for the champion hurdle well done ryan and hemz and well done to everyone else with winners and places

Great comms this week too keep up the good work thanks

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next