View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Question on Horses Returning Next Year in League 
Selling plater

Post Question on Horses Returning Next Year in League
I, like a few others seemed to do, only played an UK flat game. I then trialled some horses over jumps and uploaded a few just for some fun to see how they got on.

One or two have done better than expected and would still be best in my trials. One in particular was retired to the game pool at the end of it's 4yo year in the flat game as it was a decent flat horse, long before I did any jumps trials. I'm not sure how much I'll get to play before the next league season (especially if you consider trialling for all the different leagues) so wondering about re-uploading my better horses a year older if I have the exports.

My question is this, if I wanted to upload this horse again next year, can I import it into a new jumps game and run it for a few years, exporting it each year. In particular I'm wondering if the name comes up as 'xxxxxx Ii', will TOM recognise it as the same horse? It was a game bred so the name is probably already in the game namelist.

Just wondering if this is allowed, or would I need to ensure the name is removed from the game namelist before I do the import?

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:34 am
Group 1 winner

Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]