View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 9 days for decs? 
Group 3 winner

Post 9 days for decs?
Rich, or anyone who has the answer really;

I've just logged on to TOM for the first time since end of last season as I know we're getting closer to the start of the league now and it says decs close in 9 days and whatever hours, so basically next Saturday. Is this true? Does the league start in 2 weeks?

Also, if this is true and everything's sorted, does everyone else not have access to declaring their horses in races (no schedule appears).

I'm not up to date with all the going ons here lately, so don't get mad with my questioning if they've already been asked/answered.

Thanks Amigos!

Thu May 26, 2011 12:06 am
Group 1 winner

the short answer here liam is no!!! it doesnt start that soon, will be a good few weeks before evrythin is finished n ready to go

Thu May 26, 2011 1:08 am
Group 3 winner

the short answer here liam is no!!! it doesnt start that soon, will be a good few weeks before evrythin is finished n ready to go

That's good then - i've only got 6 horses ready! (And they're all same distance) :oops:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:45 pm
Group 1 winner

Does depend on when/if dave can upload the new rules into TOM. As soon as that's done (and I do want to wait for that because there are a few rules which are easy to forget) we're good to go.

I have a very tasty 10f dirt horse that absolutely smurfs over everything I had before. Problem is it runs like Zenyatta and his middle name is trouble in running!

Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]