View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 TOP BILLING 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: TOP BILLING
Good luck mate. I'll never forget some of the French horses we backed at good prices first time up. Nor will 365!

Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:06 pm
Group 1 winner

GOOD LUCK DB

Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

HighFlying07 wrote:
Yes well said.

Well no runners from the team tomorrow, but I am confident in the big one over in France:

Elusive Kate Deauville 14:40

This is a really brave gutsy filly with a lot of class, no doubt in my mind that she was the best horse in that Falmouth last time and I think she has the beating of all these on all known form. I don't see any of the 3 year olds troubling her, and how about the rest? I think she proved last time that she has the beating of Giofra and as for Duntle, I just see her as being just short of a proper group 1 filly and think she will struggle against Elusive Kate here. Bigger field to contend with, however I expect her to take all the beating and land the group 1 prize for the second year running. 3/1 is a very good price for her in my mind.
[*][*][*][*][*]

Wins well at 5/2, was a bit of 10/3 available last night. Good shout again

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:52 pm
Group 3 winner

nice pick highflying. elusive kate is my das horse too hes followed her. i didnt bet on the race myself up late, am surprised she won that one, i would thought Duntle would win that one easy but well done to buick and gosden again just goes to show right tactics and good jockey can change results so much. lovely horse

Kauto Star, Brave Inca, Hurricane Fly, Arkle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkle, Ruby Walsh, Paul Nichols, Ouija Board, Goldikova, Peeping Fawn, Harbringer, Sea The Stars, Frankel, Hear The Echo, just some of my favs. in betting and fun! ;)

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:30 pm
Handicapper

boom db
returned home to see
bishop roko won
got 4/1 last night
fitting way to end
cheers for everything
best of luck

Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:23 pm
Selling plater

I will be away on holiday from Friday for 2 weeks, so will unfortunately not be able to continue the daily update till I get back. just to make people aware of this.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:43 pm
Group 1 winner

Hope its "au revoir" rather than goodbye DB, you have given me quite an education in equine bloodlines, you will be sorely missed "old bean".....

All the best for the future.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm
Selling plater

Only been on here the last few years and i'm quite young for being so interested in the horse racing game, but im happy to say DB has taught me alot about the breeding side of racing, i cant say my bank balance reflects the knowledge, but i think its always special to watch a newcomer make a big impression. sad to see you go DB anyway, good luck!!

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:00 am
Selling plater

fancy a big run from my destination tomorrow in the ayr 3.00, terrible racing matched by the apparent terrible ground. But dropped to a nice mark and has decent soft/heavy form, good price atm, but i'd imagine theyll probably be a few non runners

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:19 am
Selling plater

start of Glorious Goodwood tomorrow, only one for the team on the first day:

Labarinto Goodwood 13:55

Runs here in a wide open handicap. He won a similar race to this at the Glorious meeting in 2011 when he looked to have the potential to make up into a group horse, however things have not gone right since and he has proved a disappointment to his connections ever since. On his comeback run this year he didn't show anything to suggest he is up to winning a handicap like this off his current mark and he will struggle here.
[*][*]

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 pm
Handicapper

Quote:
Qawaasem got away with one slightly, for all that I was delighted to see her win, because the Candy newcomer just lost her momentum for a couple strides near the finish, and that cost her dearly; but for that I honestly don't think the Hills filly was getting past. She'll be short next time around, granted, but she looks a nice filly Valonia and probably the best looking Three Valleys, since The Nile.

opened up 10/3
surely that form is better
than much improved aw run
plus a high draw is good
at this distance right

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 am
Handicapper

even db legacy is profitable
valonia and toronado
both huge prices i think
give what they could have been

Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:47 pm
Selling plater

I thought Db had left ??

Notice he put Free eagle in his list that won the other day instead of Placida. Gutted i didnt notice until Syt mentioned it in another thread !!!! Unless he put it in after he won ? Would make me feel better ha !!

Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:21 pm
Group 3 winner

TERRIFIC AND WAR COMMAND.

2 more A P O'Brien 2yolds Winners lads

Kauto Star, Brave Inca, Hurricane Fly, Arkle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkle, Ruby Walsh, Paul Nichols, Ouija Board, Goldikova, Peeping Fawn, Harbringer, Sea The Stars, Frankel, Hear The Echo, just some of my favs. in betting and fun! ;)

Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:03 pm
Group 1 winner

terrific ran over same course & distance as war command and did it 1 sec quicker
cant believe i left this one off my horses to follow list :roll:
she was on the shortlist of 20 :cry:

Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next