View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Very Speedy 2yo 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: A Very Speedy 2yo
Yep nothing wrong with that on paper for the league, pretty much the same as my 1m lot, though I have more speed and a little less cruise in those that trial well.

Maybe need to move from the so7 section.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:03 pm
Group 1 winner

Just ran my flat trials today and this is my miler that's going in my team for the final season , I breed these horse 6 months ago and even though he doesn't have a full potential bar im not breeding any more.

https://imgur.com/a/iKtXiaD

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:23 pm
Selling plater

Maddalens wrote:
Githeyankis wrote:
Lol, only 95-97% potential at 3yo, so they posted about legal steroids here you crack me up.

I love the name lol.

The best part? You can do this all without yelling, threatening or bribing your toddler to fall asleep fast. Related: 2 Year Old Sleep Regression Explained.

Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:11 pm
Handicapper

Just started a new combined save, only 10 seasons old and have just bred these two.

The potential doesn't look great but both horses are bred from NH horses who maxed out their potential at 7yo. The next task is to see if I can integrate with some flat bloodlines to raise the potential and keep the cruise and speed bars.

Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:29 pm
Selling plater

Jim Murray wrote:
Just started a new combined save, only 10 seasons old and have just bred these two.

The potential doesn't look great but both horses are bred from NH horses who maxed out their potential at 7yo. The next task is to see if I can integrate with some flat bloodlines to raise the potential and keep the cruise and speed bars, like SlotEire.

Hi. Let me ask you a question. Do you have a list of flat pedigrees that are definitely not worth integrating with? I just don't want to conduct unnecessary experiments. If you've done this before, could you please share?

Last edited by Ronan1001 on Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:50 pm
Handicapper

Ronan1001 wrote:
Jim Murray wrote:

The potential doesn't look great but both horses are bred from NH horses who maxed out their potential at 7yo. The next task is to see if I can integrate with some flat bloodlines to raise the potential and keep the cruise and speed bars.

Hi. Let me ask you a question. Do you have a list of flat pedigrees that are definitely not worth integrating with? I just don't want to conduct unnecessary experiments. If you've done this before, could you please share?

I don't know what you mean by pedigrees. Do you mean green bars?

The most important green bar is potential, followed by extra speed, then crusing burst.

Since I only breed for the league, my idea of a good horse may differ from someone playing a non-league game.

In my flat game, I am looking for horses that have at least 95% potential as a 3yo.

Most of my flat horses have at least 85% extra speed and 55% cruising burst at 3yo.

The other green bars that I tthink are nice to have are finishing and surface adaptability.

Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2