View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 When will we see more features added? 
Handicapper

Post When will we see more features added?
When will we see more features added? I can think of loads of new features that aren't even in the game yet but it seems when I try to give ideas I get abuse.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:12 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: When will we see more features added?
I don't know if they will be. There are more you can add to the schedule in the schedule editor. But there are some still missing, Simpleminds schedules are really good. But require a new game to implement. In previous versions some races were left out because of the limited number of horses. But with the increased horse database it should be possible to add more

I don't know if Mark will release an updated schedule. Possibly not as the user modded ones are so good.

Also you don't get abused. People have different opinions and express them, there are a lot of people who have been playing this game for donkey's years. I'm sorry you feel you've been abused. I'm sure that wasn't the intention of any of the replies you've had.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:35 pm
Handicapper

Thanks SuperCat. I was talking about features of the game rather than schedules but thank you for the reply.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:37 pm
Group 3 winner

robsonaa wrote:
When will we see more features added? I can think of loads of new features that aren't even in the game yet but it seems when I try to give ideas I get abuse.

Won't be any until SO7 which prob wont be out for 2 years.
Except for the graphic improvements there has been no change to the game which is a huge let down.
Very disappointed with the game.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:50 pm
Handicapper

jupiterjimmy wrote:
robsonaa wrote:

Won't be any until SO7 which prob wont be out for 2 years.
Except for the graphic improvements there has been no change to the game which is a huge let down.
Very disappointed with the game.

Thanks JupiterJimmy, its a shame as I can think of loads of ideas that would make the game a lot better but it seems nobody is interested in improving the game..

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:52 pm
Group 2 winner

We are all interested in improving the game.

People on this forum have put forward hundreds of ideas over the past five years.

If you read the development forums for SO5 and previous you will see a whole host of points.

Mark is on a limited budget and to my mind has made a great job of SO6, and is still making improvements - others may think differently and of course they are entitled to their opinion.

Keep on putting forward your ideas, but they may have to wait until SO7 to be implemented.

The game isn't perfect especially the NH side of the game, but given time it will improve.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:27 pm
Handicapper

Not sure why I should waste my time giving ideas to make the game better, but not get any reply from Mark, or anyone else unless its abuse.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:47 pm
Group 2 winner

robsonaa wrote:
Not sure why I should waste my time giving ideas to make the game better, but not get any reply from Mark, or anyone else unless its abuse.

People have been very pleasant to you on here.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:55 pm
Handicapper

Teleprompter wrote:
robsonaa wrote:

People have been very pleasant to you on here.

Sure?

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:03 pm
Group 2 winner

Positive

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:18 pm
Handicapper

Teleprompter wrote:
Positive

You obviously haven't seen some of them.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:29 pm
Group 2 winner

Copy the links here.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:30 pm
Group 1 winner

I don't know why I read feature races.

As to features as has already been mentioned that is very unlikely.

Mark reads nearly all of the posts about game development and many things have been suggested many times but not implemented for various reasons Mark had stated and restated over the years.

He rarely, replies to feature requests or ideas but he does read them. I even compiled a large thread detailing the most requested features a while back.

I'm not sure why you feel abused. But not all features suggested by all users can be implemented or responded to.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:32 pm
Handicapper

SuperCat wrote:
I don't know why I read feature races.

As to features as has already been mentioned that is very unlikely.

Mark reads nearly all of the posts about game development and many things have been suggested many times but not implemented for various reasons Mark had stated and restated over the years.

He rarely, replies to feature requests or ideas but he does read them. I even compiled a large thread detailing the most requested features a while back.

I'm not sure why you feel abused. But not all features suggested by all users can be implemented or responded to.

I agree but other people like to think they rule these forums and get involved. Thanks for helping me supercat but people like Teleprompter act with edge.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:36 pm
Group 2 winner

Show me the links?

You have asked for assistance, and I as well as a number of others have helped you.

If we don't 'get involved' we can't answer your questions.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next