View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Do stats always improve? 
Selling plater

Post Do stats always improve?
Hi all,

Ive been setting a few speadsheets up for my horses and i've noticed a few stats improve in time. I had read previously that potential (both light and dark green bars) can increase once horses have raced, but I also found a few horses 'cruising speed' also improve. Is this a constant thing that happens or when horses reach a certain age ie 3 do their stats become fixed?

Of the horses I noticed the increases, one was a 4yo jumps horse whos potential went from 84 to 88 from when I started writing down stats, and the other two were 2yos, of which potential went from 74 - 81 and 83 - 90. Also their cruising speed went from 28 - 41 for both horses.

Gemma

Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:56 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Do stats always improve?
I believe there is a chance for improved cruising burst when the horse ages to 3yo and also to 4yo. After that I think it's static. Some training and races might affect other stats such as Speed, Stamina, Start, and Potential, but not much beside those as far as I have seen or read.

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Do stats always improve?
Chris is right. CB improves once from 2 to 3. Potential improves differently with some horses between 2 to 5. Sometimes there is no improvement from 2 to 3 but there is from 3 to 4, 4 to 5.

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]