View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 disappointment 
Selling plater

Post disappointment
Hi, have been an avid follower of the game since s05 ( my favourite of the series by far). Was pretty keen for s07 to come out and i like the the new breeding aspect of the game. unfortunately though, a really big disappointment for me is the scheduling and jockey/trainer data in the game regarding Australia. No new races have been added into australia since s05 along with jockey and trainers ( renaming due to licensing issues) . Very dissapointed with this and was hoping for an update which begs the question, is it really worth the purchase when you can practically do the exact same thing on s05. hopefully there will be some changes/ modifications in the future.

cheers, Joel.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:51 am
Group 3 winner

Post Re: disappointment
I think a lot of the mods from SO6 will work on S07 if you just paste them into the correct folders. Including jockey/trainer names, as far as schedules go I'm sure there will be an updated aussie schedule in the mods section.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:56 am
Selling plater

thanks dude (y)

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:20 am
Group 1 winner

I think a lot of the reason for a lack of updates on that side is due to the game being created by a UK developer, and also licensing. I'd wager there will be an update pack in the Game Mods section of the forum before long though which will resolve this issue. Stick with it & support the game, this can be a fantastic game once all issues are ironed out.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]